Chapter 1

Krissy's POV:

"Hey uhh Kris?" a voice spoke behind me.

I turned and saw nothing but darkness.I raised my hand forward and something grabbed my wrist.I let out a small shriek and started wiggling my hands to loosen the grip of my wrist.

"Chill Kris,Its me Chrissy"Chrissy said in a low voice.

I let out a sigh of relief.When i was about to turn around there was a deafening scream.We immediately sprint to where the sound came from.We went upstairs and stopped infront of a wooden creamed colored chipped door.

Chris slowly walk towards the door and placed her hand on the metal doorknob.She turned around to look at us if we were ready.We all shook our heads no.Chris rolled her black eyes and focused on the door again.She slowly started opening the door.Katie,Diamond and Kylie gasp.I turn to look at Chris.

"Chris stop!!" i whispered yell.

"What?"Chris whispered back aswell.

"You dont know what the fuck is in there!! you might get yourself killed!!" i scolded shakily

Chris shrugged her shoulders and found a piece of wood lying around.She picked it up and showed it to me saying this is her weapon.I rolled my eyes.

She is so stubborn!! No wonder harry ask her out.Their apparently alike!! Chris aint scared of anything,let me tell you that.When the harry and the boys first came to school everyone was scared shitless.But all Chris did was shrug her shoulders and laughed after that she went to talk to the boys at the cafeteria a long time ago.

"Kris?Kris? you there?" Katie said in a worried voice.I nodded.

I looked around and saw no one except for me and katie.I look at katie with a questioning look.

"Where are the others?" i ask

"Inside the room,C'mon"Katie pulled on my wrist and started walking towards the room.

My heart was beating really fast i was scared it will pop out of my chest.

Katie let go of my hand and started roaming around the room.I heard sobbing and it was Chris.I slowly went to her dodging broken glasses and wood.I reached Chris and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Chris you okay?" i ask sincerely

Chris shook her head no and move to the side to let me see a horrifying image.Two couple laying on the floor dead,blood oozing out of their neck.Two audible dots can be seen.

"What happened?" i asked myself breathless.

And that's when there was a slam at the door.

____________________________

Hey guys!! its me Chrissyrocks1D!! i updated for Krissy341!!

and this is a surprise update!!

Also i made a harry styles fanfic called "HAPPILY" Check it out!!

Bye my crazy mofos!! <3