Chapter 14

Krissy's POV:

The tall man's figure came to a view and i released a gasp of utter shock.The man snickered at me and started walking towards Tori.He placed his pale hand on top of Tori's head.

"Well done Tori"The man praised.Tori smiled triumphly while hugging the familiar figure.

"Thank you Daddy"Tori whispered lowly but i heard.The man smiled lovingly at her.Turning his head back towards me he gave me a devilish smile.

"Where's mummy?"She ask in an adorable voice that i fell inloved.Jacob's jaw clenched and his eyes turned goldish brown.

"Mummy......didnt make it"He growled at me.While i sat there confused.

Why is he angry at me?

"Because......your mate killed my wife"He said bluntly.While looking straight through my eyes.He read my mind.

"You know i suffered when she died and its now your mate's turn to suffer."He whispered walking towards me slowly.I backed up but its useless being tied on a chair.I squirmed when his face was inches away from my face.He tucked a stray of hair behind my ear and studied my face,which i found uncomfortable.

"I can see now why Zayn loves you"He started.He inch closer to me.

"Your beautiful"He continued.I blushed a bit.

Stop it Krissy he's EVIL!!

"Beautiful eyes"He lookes straight through my eyes.

"Rosy Cheeks"He caressed my wet stained cheek.

"Tall nose"He slide his index finger across my cheek.

"Soft hair"He stroked my hair softly.

"Heart shaped lips"He neared his lips to mine.I look the other away.

He chuckled deeply before standing up and walking towards the black door.

"Too bad he wont be seeing them ever again"He laughed deeply.I gasp at the words he said.

"W-what do you m-mean?"I stuttered.

"Lets just say the,When the moon rises the beauty of the sun fades away"He quoted.I gasped which made him laugh bitterly.

"They only have tomorrow to rescue you"His final words stung me.

"Tori"He said sternly to Tori,who was looking at me pitifully.

"Tori"He repeated angry.Tori turned to her father and locked hands with him.

"Goodnight"And with that darkness filled my visions.

Zayn where are you?

____________________________

Hey guys sorry for the LLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG wait but here it is!!!!

@Chrissyrocks1D in the houze :3

Hope you like it!!

Ps:Sorry for not telling you Krissy for not updating in the past couple of days.I was busy.Family thing.

I made another fanfic called Forced (HS fanfic) u guys are gonna love it!!

~Harry's Gurlfand