Chapter 5

Chrissy/Zhia's Pov:

"What's wrong love?" i asked

worriedly.

The little girl got out from my embrace and ran behind Kylie.I looked at harry worridely.Harry only smiled weakly at me and nodded.

"Honey this is Harry,my boyfriend.He wont hurt you"i said softly

"No!!! he hurt Mommy and Daddy!! Monster!!" the little girl cried.Kylie lifted her up and placed her head on her shoulder softly

"Harry.." i asked worriedly,looking at him to search for answers.Harry looked at me and sighed

"How about you two go to my bedroom and talk about this while me,the lads and girls wait here in the living room." Harry suggested wrapping his muscular arms around my while giving me a peck on my nose and smirked.

"Okay"i nodded,Harry smiled and kissed my forehead

"That's my girl"harry smirked.I blushed and turn to Kylie.

"Kyls can you please hand me the little girl?" i asked softly

Kylie nodded and walk towards me the little girl never leaving eye contact with harry.

"Here" kylie handed me the little girl and smiled.

"I'll lead you to my bedroom"Harry insisted.

"Okay" i replied lowly.

Me and harry started walking towards the stairs.I heard wolf whistles downstairs.

"Go get some Haz!!"the boys hollered.We heard the boys said 'Oww! what was that for?'.I giggled while harry smirked.

"Here we are"harry motioned to a wooden door.

I nodded and put my hand on the cold doorknob.I was about to turn the knob but a hand grabbed my wrist.I looked at harry curiosly.Harry smiled and kissed my lips.I smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you Zhia so much,I'll suffer if anything happens to you" Harry said lovingly and sincerely.I smiled at him.

"I love you too Hazza,Dont worry nothing is going to happen to me"I replied while smiling.He nodded and let go of my wrist and started walking downstairs.

I sighed and opened the Bedroom door.

___________________________

Aww Zarry or Carry moment here guys!! (Zhia and Harry/Chrissy and Harry)

Hey guys its mee!! Chrissyrocks1D

This fanfic is a 2 woman job,So please DONT STEAL our book,we work HARD on it.

Also This Is © so if you still it there would be consequences for that

Bye Harrygurlfand<3

Ps.Next Chapter Would be up idk when but real soon