Chapter 17

Zayn's POV:

After I Finished Running I Ran Up To The House Jacob Was Staying At How I Know Because Krissy Have A Tracking Device On Her When I Reached The House I Went Inside And I Smelled Her Blood She's Bleeding That Made My Blood Boil  I Ran To The Room And Was On And There She Was Crying Begging For Death It Hurts Me To See Her Like That When She Spoke Her Voice Was Broken"Z-Z-Zayn Is That You" At That Point I Rushed To Her Side "Yeah Babe It's Me You're Okay Now" Just Then An Laugh Interrupted Us"Hahaha Are You Sure She's Okay She's Look Pretty Beaten The Fuck Up If You Ask Me" So I Spoke Back"

After That I Lost My Temper And Then Someone Was Pulling Me Off Of Jacob And It Was Harry And Zhia "Zayn Take Krissy And Zhia And Tori Home" So I Started To Speak i Was Angry And Heart Broken"Why The Fuck Would I Want To Take Tori With Us She's The One That Got Krissy Into This Mess In The First Place" Then We Heard A Little Weak Voice Cut In"Zayn Babe It Wasn't Her Fault Her Dad Threatened To Kill Her Himself Of She Didn't Do It"After That Tori Came Into The Room"Is It True" And Tori Spoke Up "Yeah It's True"

After That Harry Killed Jacob But When We Got To The House Krissy Wasn't Breathing Anymore And I Started To Cry

Uh Oh What Happened To Krissy And Btw I Cried Myself Writing This Like Why Did I Do This To My Self

Well Tell Me What You Think About It So Far And

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow

Favorite

Please And Thank You

~Zayn's Bae