Chapter 3

Krissy's POV:

"Oh my God" i whispered

Chrissy only sobbed more.I went to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Its okay Chrissy" i whispered assuring things to her.

"Um girls i think we should go back to the little girl."Diamond said

"Yeah i think its getting dark soon and whose going to take care of the little girl? her parents are dead"Kylie informed us

"I think we should bring the little girl with us and tomorrow lets call the cops of a murder"Katie said.

We all nodded.Chrissy got our of my embrace and wiped her tear strained face.

"Girls can we go to Harry's flat? i need to talk to him"Chrissy sniffed

"Okay Chrissy,whatever to make you happy"i smiled

And with that we went outside.

"There you are! what's wrong?"Chrissy frowned at something.

I couldnt see anything because its dark out already.I neared Chrissy and saw the little girl craddled in her arms.

"Where'd you find her?" i asked

"Before we went inside i told her to wait outside and something is wrong with her.I ask her what it was and she fell asleep."She explained sadly.

I sighed and turned to the other girls.

"Katie did you bring your car?" i ask

"Yeah its at the school parking lot"She replied.

"Okay good,we need to go to Harry's flat to tell them about this."i inquired

They all nodded and we started going out of the dark murky forest.Diamond and Katie were in front of me and Chrissy while Kylie was ahead of them.I heard a whimper beside me,I turned around and saw the little girl shivering.Chrissy grabbed her scarf and used it as a blanket for the little girl.The child smiled and snuggled more to Chrissy.I smiled at the both of them.I playfully nudge Chrissy on the Shoulder softly.Chrissy turned to me.

"What was that for? You almost hit the little girl's head" Chrissy whispered while covering the whole blanket around the Child.

"Nothing,Its just that you'll be a great mother someday and Harry will be the stubborn father" i laughed.Chrissy giggled and turn to the Little girl.

"Thanks,I just am worried about the little girl's safety,you know? her parents are dead"She whimpered.I saw a tear run down from her left eye.I smiled weakly at her and wipe that tear.

"Its okay will solve it tomorrow"i assured her.

Chrissy nodded.We continued walking.Once we reached school grounds,we went to Katie's white range rover.

We hopped on the car.Me between Chrissy and diamond while Kylie is on the passenger seat and Katie on the driver's seat.

"You guys ready?"Katie asked

"Yeah" we all said in unison except for Chrissy who was still looking at the little girl worriedly.

I put my hand on her knee and gave it a light squeeze.She looked up at me with pain in her eyes.

"Everything will be okay"I assured her.

She sighed and leaned back on the soft car seat snuggling with the little girl.

I took this opportunity to examine the child.She has Dark auburn her and she has bright blue eyes,tan skin,chubby features but all in all she's the cutest little girl i've ever seen.

I rested my head on Diamond's shoulder and fell asleep.

_____________________________

Hey guys Chrissyrocks1D again!!!

UPDATED<3

Hey guys were so close into watching the You and I music video!!!!!

Were going to kill Vevo!!!

"Watch out Vevo were coming!!"

Haha lol

Bye!!

~Harry's gurlfand<3