Chapter 21

Krissy's POV:

Zayn parked at a nearby curb.Him being a sweet gentleman opened the car door for me.I smiled at him and mumbled a quiet 'Thank you'.Zayn nodded and went to the backseat to get the picnic basket.I looked behind the car to see nothing.I looked at Zayn confusingly.

Where's Zhia and Harry?

My thoughts were answered when the familiar motorbike sped its way to our direction.Harry took off his helmet letting his curls fall freely.He grabbed his beanie from his pockets,DONT ASK ME HOW IT FIT IN THERE,and placed it on his head.His upper curls tucked in hus beanie whilw the some of his curls popping out from the sides.He hop off from the bike and held Zhia's hand to help her hop off.Once her feet touched the stoney pavement a dog popped out from no where.I gasp at the size of the dog.The dog look like a young polar bear.Its white long fur scattered in many directions.Its tongue poked out as it pants.The blueish color of its tongue made my slightly turn off.A silver collar wrapped around its neck loosely.The leesh was long and smooth.The dog sat still beside Zhia i look at her curiosly and afraid.

"Zhia what's that?"I pointed at tge dog.She looked at her side and rolled her eyes.

"A Dog"She replied shortly while smiling.I rolled my eyes at her answer.

"Well obviously!"I shouted at her.She laughed and I released a small giggle.

"Seriously is that yours?"I asked her.She nodded and look at the dog.

"His name is Chopi"The dog's ears perked up as it heard its name being called but soon relaxes.

"What kind of breed is Chopi?"I asked while walking around the park to find the picnic area.Zhia right beside me while Chopi jog beside her.

"A Chow-chow,cool right?"She grinned at me.I rolled my eyes.

"Does it b-bite?" I asked nervously.She lookes down at the dog then back at me.

"When i tell him to,My father gave me a dog for protection.He said someone might hurt his princess."she rolled her eyesI giggled at her.

After a few minutes of strolling we come upon a picnic area.All the boys and girls put up the picnic.A large bright red blanket places ontop of the green grass.A picnic basket beside it.Two trees either side of the blanket.A shallow pond across us.Cool wind trickling my skin.

"Over here!"A deep voice yelled.

Like

Vote

Comment

~Harrys gurlfrandd