Chapter 9

Harry's Pov:

I started to eat my dinner which was fried chicken with mashed potatoes.I would be really full if I wasnt a vampire.You see human food dont fill up the tummy of a Vampire only blood can make us healthy and strong.I picked up my chicken while doing so I mind link the lads.

Boys i think its time to tell them the truth.~HS

Haz!! you crazy or something?Last time i checked we almost got caught by cops,we made a mistake by telling those whores,but good thing the dwarfs was with us to erase their memories.~LT

Yeah Harry they might stroff about it and faint.~ZM

I almost got caught by Zhia okay!! ~HS

C'mon lads we gotta try!! I'm tired not letting our mates know the real us!!Maybe someday the werewolves will kidnap them as a revenge for what we've done with their mates.~NH

Okay will try it out.~LP

All our heads snapped at Niall's direction and let out a sigh.I looked at the girls who was talking amoungst themselves.I cleared my throat which made the girls look at me questionly.I squirmed a bit on my seat.

"Girls after dinner will have a word with you and Zhia please bring Tori to my bedroom so she can sleep." I announced sternly.

"Why what's up Haz?"Zhia asked while cradling a sleeping Tori.

I could have Zhia keep Tori but Tori is a threat to us because she's a half human half werewolf.

"I'll tell you later"i replied while putting mine and Zhia's plate in the sink.Zhia mumbled a thank you while patting Tori's back which made her burp.The other lads and lass put away their plates and procceded to the living room.I went their while wrapping my arms around her small form.

"You take Tori upstairs and we'll wait for you here"I told her and pecked her cheek.She nodded and went upstairs.

I sighed and went to an empty loveseat.I sat down on the cushion and mind link the boys again.

How are we gonna do this?.~HS

The boys scratch their necks not knowing what to do.

_____________________________

Hey guys UPDATED!!!

This is @Chrissyrocks1D.

I made a Vampire book called My Boyfriend's a Vampire (HS Fanfic)

So yeah CHECK IT OUT!! <3

PS:Did we break VEVo?

#24millionviews

Bye

Harry's gurlfand<3