Chapter 15

Zhia's POV:

"Harry we have to find her!!"I screamed.Pacing back and forth.This day is shit for me.I was pacing back and forth nibbling on my fingers.While the lads and lass sat down on the couch thinking where Tori must have taken her.I looked at Zayn,He was sitting alone on the loveseat his legs pressed on his chest while his head is placed on his knees,crying.

Poor lad.That must be hard for him.

I walk towards him.Harry watching my every move.Once im beside him i sat down in the empty spot beside him.He looked at me and continued to cry.

"Shh,Zayn its okay,We'll find her"I assured while rubbing his back.Zayn looked at me for a split second before crying his eyes out again.I looked at him pity in my eyes.I kept rubbing his back to comfort him but its useless.

"What if we d-don't?"Zayn cried.I smiled weakly at him.

"We'll find her Zayn.I promise"I stuck out my pinky and raised.

"Pinky promise"I continued.Zayn giggled at my childish action and locked his pinky with mine.I smiled at him and hugged him which he returned.

"Okay okay break it up you two!"A raspy voice scold.I pulled away from Zayn and looked at Harry who was staring at us pure jealousy filled his eyes.I laughed at him.

He's easily jealous.I love playing with him.

"Hey!"Harry pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.I giggled.He must have read my mind.I blew him a small kiss in return he caught it and placed it on his heart.I blushed at his actions.

Suddenly the living room lights started flickering on and off.The teperature of the room suddenly drop.I moved closer to Zayn scared at what's happening.Zayn look at me and wrap his mascular tattooed arm around me.Were only friends i would never hurt Harry or Krissy.I can feel Harry's strong glare at Zayn but zayn chose to ignore it and kept a strong grip on me.Suddenly,The door flew open.Strong wind coming inside.The lads immediately covered the girls.In order for them to be safe.Harry just sat there no one to protect because i was in Zayn's arms.Harry is not pleased in what Zayn's action.

"What's Going on?!"Zayn growled.

We heard a deep voice chuckle and it sounded like it came from behind me.I slowly turned around and come face to face with a figure.I screamed and all the lads and lass looked at me.

"His behind me!"I screamed.The figure grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.Once i was on his shoulder,the flicking of lights stopped and the door was sealed closed.The temperature returned back to normal.The figure chuckled ine more time before stepping to the light.The boys are already on their feet,fangs popped out from their gum,claws could be seen,all of them turned pale.The sight was frightening.

"Let her go Jacob or i else i will fucking kill you if you touch her and i wont hesitate!"Harry screamed.The tone of Harry's voice scared me at the same time i find it sweet that his overprotective of me.Jacob just chuckled at Harry's threat.

"Oh you will Styles,Last time i check you didnt?"Jacob replied.

"That's because i havent found my mate yet!"Harry growled.He look at me and his eyes hardened at the sight of me being scared.

"Oh yeah I remember! You would go to a bar get drunk,fuck every girl you see and suck her blood after your done fucking her"Jacob smirked.Tears flowed from my eyes.I looked at Harry to see him looking down guilty.

"Is that true Harry?"I whimpered.Im ashamed of him.He took random sluts with him for him to pleasure with and after that kills them.

"Yes its true"He admitted.I felt Jacob smirk at him while the boys look at him the way Im looking at him now.Ashamed.

"But i stopped Zhi! I stopped for you! Please listen to me baby! I love you! You know that! Dont listen to that prick! Please baby! Listen to me!"He pleaded.Tears running down from his eyes.I stares at him blankly.Jacob coughed.

"Woah that's deep Styles! I never knew you would actually fall inlove!"Jacob congratulated him,clapping his pale hands.

"Okay well i didnt come here to chit chat.I just want all of you know that Zayn's beloved mate is with me and i'll kill her tomorrow night! i invited all of you to see her painfully die like what you did to my wife! So see you there!"and with that he disappeared.I landed on my bum.Harry walk towards me helping up but i refused which made him frown his eyes hurt.

"C'mon love"Louis pulled me up.While Harry just stood there.Hurt.

"Let's go to sleep and tomorrow we'll go search for her"Liam instucted.We nodded our heads.The girls went with their boyfriends at their room.That leaves me,Zayn and Harry.Zayn scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well i better hit the hay,I want to be energized to find my mate"Zayn yawned and went downstairs.Me and Harry then.

"I'll sleep on the couch"I sat down on the couch.Fluffed the pillow and placed where my head will be laying.

"No your not"Harry said sternly.I ignored him while grabbing more pillows from the couches.A cold hand grabbed my wrist.I sighed and faced him.

"I said no your not,Im going to sleep on the couch,your going to sleep in my bedroom after what happened today i sworn to God i will keep you safe"Harry said pure love and plead was laced on his voice.I sighed knowing i wont win this arguement.I stood up from the couch to face him but he was looking anywhere but me.

"Okay but you can't protect me from everything"I stated quietly.

Harry's expression softened before turning his head to me.Sparkling green eyes locked on my face.

"I can try"After those words left his lips he laid down on the couch.I was touched by his words.I look back at him to see him sleeping lips slightly apart.I bent down so i can face his beautiful eyes.I leaned in and kissed Harry's soft plump pink lips.He opened his eyes and kissed back.

"Goodnight Harry,I love you and believe you"I smiled at him.Which he returned.He pulled my face to his and kissed me passionately.

"Goodnight beautiful,I love you and thank you"He smiled at me.I stood up and walk upstairs.I look back down to see Harry smiling at me.I blew him a kiss and made my way to our bedroom.

I landed on the soft matress inhaling Harry's scent on the duvet.I check my phone for messages.None.I placed my phone on the nightstand,clicked the lights off and went to sleep.Dreaming in how to find my bestfriend/sister.

__________________________

Me again @Chrissyrocks1D!!

Omg!!! This is my favorite Chapter so far!!!

What's your fav chappie so far?

Comment below and vote!!

Vote because its that easy its just at the screen click it and the boys would fuck you anytime.Opps!! Why did i do that!!

Haha lol.

~Harry's Gurlfand