Ch 1. Friends or Enemies?

In the surface of Undertale

As Ink watched the water of the surface in Undertale trickle down a creak, he listened to the sound of the leaves in the trees sway and fall, crackling to the forest floor. Spending time in AU's was the least he could do right now, but it felt like he was one with his creations. A noticeable rustle caused Ink to look over his covered shoulder at a fox chasing a dragonfly.

Sometimes Ink wondered if Error had any other reason than "not liking AU's". If he did, he was bound to tell Ink eventually. They had never really liked each other, and when Ink had left him in the void after making the deal, they hadn't seen each other since. Before they had met, Ink had felt something was wrong. He could sence a being like him. The opposite but the same.

Ink decided to get up and he shook the dead plants off himself, blinking. What would he do now? For once, he just felt like taking a break. None of the other Sans's had been around since that day with Error. It seemed as though everything had been disrupted...

In the Anti - Void

Error swept the paint away as he stood on the white floor of his void and glared at it. Nothing had changed here and the black paint turned to gray and then disappeared. Error hated this place, but he belonged nowhere.

-End-

THAT IS THE FIRST PART!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY AWESOME PEOPLE! GOOD-BYE AND STAY IN TOUCH!