Ch 8. A Turn

Everything was blurry and the only thing the skeleton could make out was a still blurred outline of Error. He was looking frightenly up at something, and Ink wanted to help him. But he couldn't. All he could think about was the robotic monster that had burned his bones. Error was frantically trying to help Ink up, but he couldn't move. His eyes closed again and his vision was back again. "Hello, Ink," said a creaky, yet friendly voice.

  "GASTER!!!!!" Alphys screamed. The figure outside wouldn't move. She fidgeted with her spikes and knocked the door, screaming his name repeatedly. "WE CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!" And then he was gone. Teleported or dead, it was a great loss, but Alphys still regretted letting him do this experiment. All the AU's would be for sure destroyed. Ink's work would have gone to waist and it would be all their fault. Alphys covered scraped hands over her face, lowering her gaze down to the floor. A few steps back and she bumped into someone behind her. Spinning around, frightened, she faced Sans. "Where is he?" "Wh-who?" Alphys bit her tongue. There was no way she would survive this mess.

  With a blink, Epic Sans shot a casual glance up at the monster. It was like it was as big as the whole entire Multiverse. Something told him he should be terrified, but something that that absolutely didn't bother him. Why would it anyway? The Star Sanses would for sure take care of it and life would go on... Wouldn't it? Epic didn't really care, for he had basically all he needed.

  "INK!" Kneeling, Error shook his unmoving body lightly. Was he dead? "What did you do to him? You monster!" Dream raced up, his cape flying behind him and shoved Error away, hugging Ink. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Error's shakey voice gasped. He edged back a few steps. "HE WAS SHOCKED!" Blueberry joined in the hug and left the worried Frisk staring blankly down at the glitchy skeleton beside her friends. "Shocked..." She trailed off. Error's hand clutched into a fist and he turned to the robot. Blue strings wrapped around its arms and legs and mouth. He was doing this on his own or with the others, no matter what.