Ch 9. A Pain

"ERROR!" Ink coughed. The shadows scratched at him in all places, and he felt like he was sufficating in darkness. Nothing felt real, but at the same time, it hurt, as if it were really scratching him. His bones started to crack and he yelled in pain. Then everything was completely black.

  Time had stopped. Pain had been all. Nothing was real. Everything was real. Gaster stepped on the white and stiff floor, not seeming to notice he was moving foward. A screech that sounded from the darkest part of the void made him once again alert and focused. "Hello, old friend," it told him. "It's been so long..." Gaster stopped. There was a growl from the creature and then he was staring up at it. A huge Gaster Blaster that looked as if it were drowning in black tar revealed itself and smirked at him. "You wanted me." Gaster slowly looked down, as if the uglyness from the creature destroyed his soul. "How about you get Error Sans and make him open this prison," it roared, spitting the tar on Gaster. He closed his eyes, wishing he weren't there. "I can as well, but we would never." "THEN I WILL KILL YOU." It lunged for him and Gaster teleported back, appearing in the light part of the Anti-Void. He was going to die if he couldn't teleport, and he didn't have the energy to.

"Ink, are you okay?" Error's voice shook and Ink blinked and coughed. His throat was aching like it had been cut off and he couldn't move still. "Where... Are the.. Others?" He managed to ask. He felt Error's arms wrap around him in a hug, which he knew Error didn't ever like. "Error..." Ink choked. "Don't talk, you'll hurt yourself," he spat back. "Are you okay, Error...?"