Sealed with a kiss

Blaze ran back towards the stables, and Tan, as fast as I thought he were a firework.

"Liza? Do you have any news about Loretta? A bulldozer is on its way to clear the rockslide? That's good" I could hear Tan's voice before I saw her pink clothes.
"Yes" I breathed out and told her the whole story.

"You shouldn't have helped the G.E.D, but that Mr Kembell is a real dirt bag, he tricked you really good" She stated.
"Keep that in mind next time thought."
I nodded, that was something I wouldn't forget.

I was just about to ride away when Tan's voice could be heard behind me, again.  "I think Justin wants to talk with you!"
I didn't care to answer, just changed the direction.

"There you are!" Justin said when he saw us. "I have no idea how to change the mind of that crazy old man Jesper. I know that my mother truly loved my father. What happened was a tragedy and there was no foul play involved, no matter what others might say" He sighted. "Look, I have these letters, the correspondence between my mother and father from before they got married. It truly shows how profound their love was. I have been thinking about showing these to Jesper but never had the nerve for it. Maybe you could do it?"

When I nodded he gave me a brown old box. "Here, take these letters and show them to my grandfather. They should be able to make at least some kind of impression on him.