○new bullys○

Jacks pov.

I wake up the next day and get dressed. But I'm soon to fall back down. I have some sort of group therapy today. Therefore I go to the assigned room and sit in the huge circle. I look around and see the girl I bumped into. See gives me a slightly disgusted glance and then the lead nurse goes to the big seat.
"So everyone. Seeing as you're all new we are going to just get past the hardest part first, starting with Jennifer. What is your story," That's her. She stood up and spoke.
"My mom and dad always had a problem with me going to party's and getting wasted so I hit my mom once and now I'm here,"

"Right. Allie?"

"I'm here because I'm super super reckless. I guess I was so hyper once that i got really angry and hit them super hard, I feel super bad for it though," she spoke in under 7 seconds. She seems nice though.

"Okay jack can you say what happened to you?"

I stood up and took a deep breath.
"I was sexually abused by my dad. I used to work two jobs. I have anorexia and bulimia. I'm bullied at school. I self harm. And I have attempted suicide three times, but I have a boyfriend now that helps me" Oh my goodness I think I spoke quicker than Allie... is that even possible. I sat back down and sniffled. Then another dude stood up.

"I'm Michael. I hear voices that tell me to do bad things and I just need help with that,"

He looks at me and smiles kindly. He seems nice. I kinda smile back.

After another few people stood up and then the nurse shut the session off. Jennifer then came up to me. I immediately turned around quickly but she got me by my hood. She was so strong. Or maybe it's just me being weak.
"So you fucked your dad? Your so gross. So did you like it? Ha. What a whore." She scoffs. Reminding me of my dad. My hands started to shake and i fell to the ground, hugging my knees.
Someone save me. I'm so scared.
"Jennifer!" I hear her run away and the female nurse from earlier comes to me. "Jack what did she do?" She said. Worried. I just shook whilst crying as quietly as i can. I feel a hand on my back. I immediately try and crawl away desperately.
"Jack. Jack! It's nurse lin. You're okay. Your safe," i look at her and start to calm down and cry. My hands are still shaking. "Jack can I help you up?" I nod and she lifts me from the floor. I whimper at the touch but she takes me to the nurses room. She sits me down and looks at me with pity and asks me.
"We have contact information. Do you want to see a specialist or want us to call someone," i try and reply in a quiet, unsteady voice.
"M-m-ma-ark," i say as the tears and flashbacks crowded my thoughts.

"STAY STILL!" one slap.

"Well done kid," he pushes me.

"You little fag!" He rapes me.

"Right honey, he said hell be here soon," i nodded and lifted my knees to the chair. Why did Jennifer do this to me. It took me years to nearly forget my dad. But now I'm back in square one. I feel so much past trauma that it's difficult to speak, walk, even look. I feel disgusting. Again. I'm 13 again.
I've been pushing everything down for so long and it has finally broken into my brain.

I feel a man touch my shoulder and i feel suffocated. I struggle to breath and get away. I look up but everything is blurry with my tears. The brown hair reminds me of my father and I start to just cry and sob. "Shh Shh. Just breathe jack. It's mark," my vision clears up and i see his hazel eyes. I reach my hand up and grip his shirt. I never want to let him go.

"What happened?" He asks the nurse. "A patient named Jennifer must have said something to him. Whatever she said must have brought back trauma, she is moving to another ward for this," mark nodded and hugged me. "Jack where's your room?" I couldn't speak. I started tear up again like a crybaby so I just shut myself up. "I'll show you," the nurse said.
"Cmon. I'll carry you," he lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. He was so strong. I felt safe. He was careful not to hold the wrong places. He held my back as he hushed me. I snuggle into his neck and breathe.