○getting out○

Marks pov.

Jack has been on my mind alot lately. I went to see him once a week so nurse lin could cover up 'evidence' but all we did when I visited was cuddle and talk. He was being let out in 4 days and I'm just not sure if he's ready. Or if the stay had effected him in any way.

I get up and walk down stairs. Only to see mine and jack mothers sat talking about shopping. Like nothing was the matter.

I sometimes wonder if they even care. About jack, his problems, his past.
His mom seems to but not as much as she used to. She's forgetting.

I storm out of the front door and start to walk to the hospital. Maybe they'll let jack out early. If I ask nicely.

"Hey I'm here for jack mcloughlin,"
I say as the receptionist nods and turns to get some files, " just sign here," i nod and sign it.

"Hey is there any chance jack can get an early leave,"
"I don't see why n-"

"HI MARKKKYYYYY!"

And then I spot a flying jack.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry I've been gone so long and for the short chapter. I haven't been so good over the past few weeks and it's my fault really. I've just been really depressed and tired so yeah. Sorry bout that.
Also I've been having major identity crisis here. So my profile says jack he/him so if people don't mind referring to me as jack from now on. I've really been thinking on this and I feel more comfortable with being called jack. Idk if I'm transgender, i do feel more just non-binary atm but I'm going to carry on thinking, so ye. Here are some recent pics of my shitty face.

Lol somebody on tumblr said that I looked like Gerard Way so HA.
BISH WTF NOPE. I can't even. Whatever.
Let today be the first day that I looked so 'good' as to be even put in the same sentence as the Queen known as Gerard Way.
Hallelu.
Ima go rock to the black parade now. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
Uploads coming soon. :)

-jack