○stop it○

Jacks pov.

After jess had gone I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Mark ever had to pull me off the floor. I can't stop crying. I'm a freak.
I'm a fatass.
I'm selfish.

I just want to die.
Anything to stop this pain. I bring myself off of my bed and to the bathroom to do the only thing I'm good at. Cutting.
I swipe the blade furiously at my arm.
Then I reach into the cupboard to take my meds.

2 for depression because they uped the dose.
1 for anxiety.
2 for stress relief.
And 3 diet pills because I'm a fatty, your only supposed to take one but I don't regret anything. If I die I'll settle with that. I get in bed even though it's 4pm, I'm not I even tired. I just want to sleep.

But stupid ol me forgot a sleeping pill so of course I had a nightmare.

Jacks nightmare.  *ABUSE WARNING*

I was sat on a couch when i heard a door open and it was mark. He was drunk of course, the one thing I hate.

Did I tell you about my dad.
No? Cat believe I haven't. Well, first of all he was a drunk. Second, he hit me and almost raped me one time. 'Almost'
Meaning that he touched me but one time he touched my 'place' so I said
"P-please stop it," so he just got annoyed and slapped me.

Any who. Mark stumbled in and when he saw me he wobbled over and started to kiss me, but the he touched my thigh and i was immediately reminded of my dad. "P-please stop it," i tried to say. But he went further and further.

And further.

*END*

I woke up crying and hyperventilating. I had managed to forget my dad until now. That's really wierd. Mark came through the door as i realised the time. 2am. I slept a while. Mark looked worried, "jack. Are you okay?"
"I-I had a nightmare,"
"A-bout my d-dad, B-but you were acting like h-him" he looked concerned yet curious. "Jack. What happened with your dad?" He sat himself at the foot of the bed as i sat upright in the center of it.
"I-I don't really wanna talk about it,"
"Its okay baby. Just know that whatever he did, I will never do. You mean the world to me. I love you"
He kissed my fore head as new held my hand as i waited out my very small panick attack. "Cmon. You can sleep with me," i nod and we go to his room. When we're there i snuggled into his chest like it's the last time. You never know I guess. "I love you jack,"

"I love you too,"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey ho. How's it goin.
I'm sorry that jacks dad has never really come into the story before but he sure Is making a swift entry.
It's gonna get bad so maybe if your sensetive to any of this then don't read on. Also I know it says no smut but I don't exactly count unvolentarely touching as smut tbh. It's a crime not smut. Smut is more like lovey dovey touchy feely. But I want to a sure you that no matter how bad the story will get it will always get better.
Same to life.

-katie :3