○sleepless○

Jacks pov.

Me and mark had just finished eating the cake and i threw the box away. I felt so stuffed but it was so worth it. We walked back to my house to pick up my mum and pack some stuff, as we walked closer to the door is felt a shiver go down my spine. Mark squeezed my hand and we exchange a smile as we walk in. "Hey mum! We gotta pack to go to Marks." I shouted to my mum, wherever she was. "Okay hun, I've already packed so you just need to pack now," she said, coming out of the kitchen and hugging me and mark. I nodded and went upstairs as mum and mark were conversing over something. I walked into my messed up room and got my hold-all from the corner and started to fill it with the following things:

My ragged hoodie.
Underwear.
My sketch pad.
Pencil case.
Phone charger.
Antidepressants.
Sleeping pills.
Razer blade. (Just in case)
My favourite blanket.
And my old DS lite.

And that's legit all I own at the moment. Sad, I know. But whatever. I zipped up the bag and got ready to leave this place. I also picked up the back pack which had my mum's presents in an threw them both on my back. I took one last glance at my room and thought.
I'm not gonna miss this place one bit.
With that I closed the door and jogged downstairs eagerly. My mum had her bag packed and that's that.
With a smile.
And a couple of steps.
We had a new home.
.
.
.
Time skip. The next day
.
.
.

Jacks pov.

Me and my mum are settling in well and Marks mum and my mum have become very good friends, I'm so happy for her. And it's her birthday today. I've got her the gifts and yeah. I wish I could do more, I didn't try hard enough, I hope she likes her present. It's actually 4 am right now so I presume that you'd call it the next day. I have to sleep but I can't. I sleep in the guest room so I'm on my own.
Maybe I'll just study for a bit.
I do just that and pull out my astronomy textbook that I had picked up from amy's library. It's nothing for school but I'm allowed to have my own studies I guess. I enjoy art aswell, but I tend to draw my feelings alot, and those feelings are always bad. I don't think I have ever drawn anything happy before. That's a shame because I want to share my attention but people just call me scary or a freak.
Anyway.
On to studying.

Half an hour later and I can describe the chemical reactions of a star at its many stages. And I am also feeling depressed.
Very.
Very.
Very depressed.

Out of nowhere I just start bawling quietly to myself. I want to punch a wall so bad. But it's Marks house. I just start to punch and bruise my legs. With every hit comes a silent struggle to hold a scream. I hear something move outside my door and i scramble back in bed and pretend to sleep. Great. It's my mum. She pokes her head through the door to check on me and she immediately knows.
"Sean, what's wrong? Why are you still awake?" She says in a caring voice. "I-I umm, just can't sleep,"
"Sean I know how you are, what's wrong,"
"I just, can't think straight,"
"Why don't you go tell mark, he always makes you feel better,"
I nodded, maybe I could.
But I'd just get in the way.
I don't want to wake him up.
My mum walks back to her room and I get out of bed. I think my eyes are still puffy from crying and there are still tear stains on my cheeks. I walk down to Marks bedroom and open the door slightly.
"U-um hello?" I heard a shuffle, then an answer. "Jack? Baby, what's wrong?" He said sitting up. Some more tears slipped out. Mark got out of bed and hugged me, letting my tears soak his shirt.
"W-whats wrong with me?," i said imbetween sobs. "Nothing, your beautiful. Don't ever think otherwise," he said in reply, kissing the top of my head. "Cmon. You can sleep with me,"
He took me by the hand and i lay down on his chest as his steady heartbeat overran the depressing thoughts that clouded my mind. I drifted off to sleep quicker than expected.

Marks pov.

I woke up and jack was stood at my door crying. He called for me, to which I replied with "Jack? Baby, what's wrong?" He sniffled and started to cry again. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him as he cried into my shirt. "W-whats wrong with me?" He shook out. I told him that he was beautiful which was non other but the truth. I took him in my bed after he'd calmed down and he lay on my chest as we both drifted to sleep.