○emotion○

Marks pov

I wake up by my fucking annoying alarm clock, i swing my legs over the side of the bed and rub my eyes. I get up and walk to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and I'm greeted with my half naked body. Lookin good if i do say so myself.
I hop Into the shower and let the water fall onto me.
My parents probably aren't up yet so I try and be quiet when getting out. I throw on a pair of blue jeans and a skin tight shirt that shows of my muscles. Oki doki. I'm ready to start the day.

I walk to school the usual way, on my way there i see my friends wade, Tyler ,ethan and Bob. I tag along with them and we just talk about random things until we get to school. My life is pretty good if you ask me. I guess I'm popular. Especially with girls. Once we get in the front gates of the school i instantly see that posh kid, mcloughlin, he's one of them straight A students, he's honestly such a nerd though. With his big glasses and he always carries around his books.
Wade throws a pebble at him, hitting him on the back of the head. I walk his shoulder and tell him not to. Wade's kinda ruff on him, but I doubt he cares. Some posh nerd like him, I bet he dosent even know what 'problem' means. Oh yeah the reason I call him posh is because of how he talks, it's like he recites the dictionary every morning. He probably lives in the biggest house ever.
We walk to class and sit down in our usual seats.

Jacks pov (from morning again)

I wake up in tears because another nightmare. I try and slow down my breathing as i get up. I get in the shower quickly and turn it off so there is still hot water left for my mum. You see. We're not the wealthiest family ever. It's 3 am right now and my mum is asleep. I need to get to work before school so I get some black skinny jeans on and a ragged hoodie. It was my favorite hoodie but I was worried that if I wore it now then people would catch on to the fact that I'm poor. So I just wear it to my morning job. I worked at a loading doc where I just load trucks with shit. I'm pretty strong, though It might not look like it. I start to load the crates, and I did that for a further 4 hours until I had to go home for school. When i got home to our small terrace house i took of my hoodie and put something more presentable on. I put on a blue hoodie and hopped out of the door again for school. I'm not ready for today. Everyone bullys me for being a nerd, just because I'm a loner, short, wierd, emo. What hurts the most is that the year call me posh because I have a wide vocabulary. It's so far off from what I really am. I'm just some depressed, poor teenager who has to many problems to deal with. I start to walk to school and as I do I pass Marks house, god hes so lucky. I've had a crush on mark for as long as I can remember, he's so hot and dreamy but he probably hates me like everyone else.
Once I get to school i feel something hard hitting the back of my head, welp, that's wade I bet. I just carry on walking before he can catch up to me. Once I get to class i place my books and shit on my desk because I can't afford a bag. I see mark walk in and he's wearing a skin tight tshirt that shows his body off. I blushed and try to aver my eyes from his chest. I put my headphones on and put on
White blood by oh wonder. I have a very varied taste in music. The song reminds me of my mum, she's my white blood.

I'm ready to go
I'm ready to go
Can't do it alone
Can't do it alone
I'm ready to run
Through the heat of the sun.
Can't do it alone.
Can't do it alone
...

Said you'd always be my white blood.
Circulate the right love.
Giving me your white blood.
I need you right here with me

I feel a tear slipped down my cheek and i wiped it away immediately. I take my headphones off and look to the from of the class where the teacher was now standing.
"Hello students. Today there will be a partner project so I will choose who you will be working with,"
Oh joy.
Everyone hates me so this is going to be fun.
"Okay so there will be,
Tyler and wade
Emily and caitlin
Amy and ethan
Mark and jack
And last but not least, Darren and Jon. Okay so what I'd like you to is sit together and discuss one psychological illness to do a project on," i heard mark sigh in frustration. I don't know weather im happy or sad about this. He is my crush after all. I got up and walked over to him.
"Hello Mark," i said as i sat down next to him. "Hey, so what illness should we do?"
"Well depicting the class members, i think they would've gone with either anxiety or psychosis, so we should do depression perhaps,"
He looked slightly confused.
"Okayy," he said, as if I was crazy.
"So what do you know about depression anyways?" He said in a mean tone.
Oh you don't even know.
"Umm, well it usually puts the sufferer in a state of numbness rather than sadness. It often makes them turn to aggression towards themselves or isolation from there usual hobbies and interests," he looked awestruck by my words. I put a questioning look on my face, and he sat up in his chair "how-" at that moment the bell rang for first period and i bolted out of the room and to my math class.

Marks pov

WTF
How.
Wait.
Is he.
No.
Don't be stupid.
I've never actually seen him show any emotion what so ever. He's totally numb. Jesus.
He's literally a robot.
Ooh I have a plan, I'm going to invite him to my house for the project and try and make him feel emotion. But I dont want to go too far. I'll think of something.