Dreams and Nightmares.

Dream time! Also, note I did NOT make this song. Don't play until I say!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~~Y/N's Dream~~

  I remember. I remember when Aqua and I were little. When we had little concerts. Mom and Dad would watch them.

  I saw it. I saw the one mini concert Aqua and I had performed. We had made a song together. "Forever Mine." This held a special place in my heart. (The actual song is called Shiver.)

  The room we were in went dark. Aqua and I walked out of our hiding place. I wore a wavy f/c dress with a s/f/c ( second favorite color) flower crown, no shoes. Aqua wore a knee length, light blue dress with a crimson red and pink flower crown. She didn't have shoes either.

  The music had started.
(Key: A = Aqua, Y = You B = Both. Also, play the song now :D)

Y: Tell me you're forever mine Till the end of time And the hearts in you and I will never separate.

A: When the undying sorrow finally comes for you, I'll never let it take our heart away.

Y: No matter what's awaiting us, I would never change my mind, I'll run to you, if I'm left behind. And I'm so afraid of losing my faith, I'm turning to you to give the pieces back, put them all in place.

A: Your habit of shifting your eyes, obscure replies, I knew the consequence when you told me every lie. But I can no longer hold on to all their meanings,

B: If you're not here with me! Tell me your forever mine till' the end of time, and the hearts in you and I will never separate. When the undying sorrow finally comes for you,

Y: I'll never let it take our heart away. Although I try, I can't find the words, just to fill the space we've created in between us. And I'll know I'll never keep up with you, even the seasons, changing far to fast, are against us.

B: It's not enough to say I simply "remember" every day, No, they're

A: Unforgettable. But even if the time I have left is torn away,

B: Then I'll accept that fate! If we now must say goodbye, forever this time,

A: I will pray my heart lives on with you, for always.

B: Tell me you will never let yourself forget it,

Y: Memories of you and me will still remain here forever.

Instrumental

A: While tomorrow's slipping away, I hear you crying for it, and now your true form is revealed.

Y: But even though I see your face before me, You're just out of my reach!

B: Tell me you're forever mine, till' the end of time,

Y: Though you thought that I was lying when I walked away.

B: When the undying sorrow finally comes for you,

A: I'll never let it take our heart away!

Aqua then held my hands in hers while singing these verses.

B: Underneath the lonely sky, your dreams passed you by,

A: And our paths won't meet again, no matter how we hope.

B: But the days will still remain, like nothing ever changed.

Y: Here inside the only heart we've ever known.

                 End of song