Lullaby - Bonus!

Hey guys! I've decided to add a small extra, or bonus, to the Lullaby Chapter. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ~Ciel's POV~. (In the extra, he doesn't fall asleep... Yet.)

   I turn on to my side. This is like the 10th time. I haven't been able too all asleep after Sebastian woke me to hear Y/N singing. I can't believe I'm admitting this at the age of 13, but I might need a lullaby.

   "Y/N, come to me." I order. We're not contracted, though she still obeys my command as my maid. (If you forgot, you're a demon.)

   As soon as I called, I heard footsteps followed by knocks on the door.

   "Come in..." I reply to the knock. Y/N opens the door and comes in. She shuts the door behind her.

   "You called?" She asks. I nod. "Whatever do you need this late?"

   "I-I need to fall asleep... Will you sing to me?" I ask her in a soft whisper.

   "Eh? The Ciel Phantomhive needs a lullaby?" She teases.

   "Tch. Just sing so I can fall asleep." I say while looking away from Y/n.

   "Fine fine. I'll do a different song this time." She thinks. "Ah, this song is soft. It'll do." She sits up straight.

(Yeah yeah, it's Undertale themed. It's soft though. Also, disclaimer, I don't own this song either.)

   ~Music~

   This... Is... The... End... Just... Let... Me... Win!

   I found you after you fell, you always did mean well. You made your place in our home, but now I'm so alone.

   What is this that's happening? What is this feeling? Have I been through to much now? What will me heart allow?

   Don't you know why you're still here? Why I keep you so near? I can't let this be the end... Can't say goodbye again.

   My hate is replaced with fear the thought that you're not here. Do not make me realize, you are the one who died!

   I know you're not the one, with whom I had such fun. That one isn't here with me... The one I'll never see.

   So alone... (So alone...) So afraid... (So afraid...) I'm so sorry... Please do be safe...

   You can make the world brand new, make a new family too. Love your friends like I love you, bring peace to me and you.

   This is all
   Just
   A
   Bad
   Dream~

   ~3rd person POV~

   Y/N finishes the last verse of her song. Ciel is fast asleep. Y/N admires his little sleeping figure for a moment and then realized she's staring. Y/N shakes her head as to tell herself no.

   "Goodnight, Ciel." She whispers and walks out of the room. "Love you..." She whispers even quieter and walks to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hello everyone! I hope enjoyed that short bonus chapter! The video is from SirCutieYuki while the song was sung by Caleb Hyles. Cya guys later! Buh~Bye! <3