Romantic Cruise (Part 3)

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter! •w• (The view you see from the ship is above :3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ~Y/N'S POV~  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <-- Damn right this will be used.

   I awake slowly. I start to flutter my eyes open a bit. Though what's strange is that I hear Aqua laughing. Did she see a funny thing or? I begin to think.

   As I'm fluttering my eyes open once more, only this time to keep them open, I notice I was facing down. I remember I adjusted and slept on Ciel-

   "OH HELL NO!" I practically screech once I bolt up. Aqua laughed harder, tears falling down her cheeks. "How long?" I ask with a sigh of embarrassment. I must've been very, and I mean very, red.

   "About 5 minutes," she replies after she catches her breath. I glare at Ciel.

   "You did nothing to stop this?" I question him. He's red with embarrassment too, though that slowly went away to a face if slight fear.

   "Uh- w-well, I didn't want you to wake up from your sleep... I-I only woke up recently..." Ciel manages to get out.

   "You're lucky I love you..." I mumble.

   "Pardon?" Ciel tilts his head. Damn you Ciel, stop being so cute.

   "Uh... Nothing..." I reply shyly.

   ~~Le time skip and an akward carriage trip later~~

   The carriage comes to a stop. "We're at the dock, everyone." Sebastian announces.

   "Hey, Sebastian! Guess-" Aqua snickers, "-what happened in the carriage!"

   "AQUA I SWEAR IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE CARRIAGE RIDE, I'LL RIP GRELL TO PIECES!" I yell at her before Aqua was able to say anything.

   "That doesn't sound too bad..." Sebastian mumbles to me. I giggle a bit. Aqua was obviously having a small dramatic breakdown.

   "DON'T HURT MY CHILD GRELL! HE'S ONLY A SMALL CINNAMON ROLL!" Aqua says with fake tears.

   "Ms. Aqua, s-shouldn't we get going?" Mey~Rin suggests.

   Sebastian nods in response for her. We begin to walk to the dock to board the cruise ship.

   Blue. I call to Aqua through my head.

   Yeah? What's up N/N 《nickname》 She replies swiftly.

   Have you reaped any souls on this ship? It'll help our mission here. Think about it, if there's murders here then you have been sure to reap at least one soul here, right?

   Thinking about it, Grell Ronald and I did reap a couple of souls here. William forced Grell and Ronald to overtime and insisted for me to tag along due to them being slackers.

   I click my tounge. This gets everyone's attention.

   "What is it, Y/N? Did you see something?" Finny asks with his head tilted.

   "Ms. Crying Child over here," I point to Aqua, "reaped some souls with Ronald and Grell. This could help our case in a way. Buuut, in the mean time, let's hang out!" I yell, laughing. Aqua, Mey~Rin, Finny, and Bard close behind.

   "You all are so childish..." Ciel says. I smile, taking this as a compliment.

   "Maybe you should try it one time! You'll actually have a soul!" Aqua replies snickering. Sebastian was close behind, his eyes flashed a magenta-redish color.

   "What did you say? I'll have you know Ciel has soul. Maybe you should try learning manners, you could actually act like an adult then." He says calmly. He had a slight smirk on his face.

   "He got you good, Blue!" I laugh.

   "Lady Y/N! The ship has flowers! Let's go!" Finny calls. I smile a bit.

   I swear, Finnian is much more childish than Aqua and I. Though, I have to admit, it is kinda cute in it's own way.

   "Coming!" I yell back. "How about we check out the flowers after we explore? We can see the best places to hide for hide and seek!"

   "Wow, you're really childish, aren't ya', Y/N." Bard scoffs.

   "Woah. He actually speaks!" I say sarcastically. "At least I can actually cook yet still be childish at the same time." I hiss. Aqua giggles.

   "Aye, at least I can act like an adult!" Bard yells defensively.

   "Bard, if you want to go, just say it. I'll have no problem breaking your arm by this point." I smile sweetly at him as if I said nothing wrong.

   "N-now now! Let's not fight... Please?" Mey~Rin says in a panicked voice. I sigh and nod my head. I look to see Finny far ahead. I run to catch up to him. This is going to be an interesting trip...

   ~El time skip brought to you by me not knowing how you board a cruise ship!~

   I sigh. The sight was beautiful. I've never really been on a boat before, so this was a first. The view was certainly pretty, and, if you didn't know, I absolutely love the ocean. It's sad we're only here for a mission.

   "Hey, Y/N." I hear a familiar voice greet. I cock my head towards the voice. I saw Ciel; he had a less stoic tone as usual. Odd...

   "Pretty, isn't it?" He asks as if he were interested.

   "Eh?" I look at him from my daze. "Ah, that's the whole reason I'm out here... I love the ocean, you know? It's mysterious yet gorgeous at the same time."

   "You know..." he says in a quiet voice, "you are, too... Though you're not as cold."

   "D-Don't say that! Y-you're going to make me blush..." And... I did. I glace at Ciel for the last time. His silver-blue hair blows in the slight breeze. I could see the ocean reflect in his eyes.

   Why out here? Why when the sun sets? Thanks world. You put me in a glass case of feelings. There's some for the ocean, but most for Ciel... Argh! Why are human emotions so hard?

   "Y-Y/N... I have something to... to tell you." Ciel studders.

   "Yeah, what is it, Phanthomhive?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   Cliff hanger!

   I hope you all enjoyed this longer chapter. I got a little carried away... Heh oops? Anyways, I've been working on this for a little while, so I hope you like the out come! Hope to get part 4, the almost last chapter, out soon! Cya all later! Buh~Bye, darlings! <3