Chapter 2: Escape from Hell

Hey guys the lines in italics are when they are talking and the ones in bold are thoughts.

I heard the front door opening and closing which meant that either Walter has gone to his regular drinking place or that my so called mother is home now.

When I didn't hear any sounds with my werewolf hearing I knew at that moment I was all alone at home. Who knew where my mother was and I didn't even care.

I ran upstairs to my room and started to pack what little clothes i had and took out the money that I have saved from many years for a rainy day. Well I guess this is my rainy day from which I have to escape. Over time I had planned about stuff I would do if I ran away from this house and this town. With the money that I had saved and from my summer job I had bought a small apartment in Kingston, a place where the strongest and deadliest pack lives.

The Blood Moon Pack. If you cross their territory even by accident there is no going back. Be ready to explain why you did this and if you are unable to then prepare for your death.

I knew I had to hurry up before someone actually caught me but as always luck was not on my side. I heard the front door opening and I could hear light foot steps which meant my mother is home.

Oh come on she had to come home now.

I knew I had to go and greet her because she might get suspicious, you guys would think that just because she is my mother she wouldn't say anything, well think again because just like Walter, she is one cunning bitch.

Well here goes nothing. I guess I have to escape at night when everyone is asleep. Which is good because with my werewolf I can actually escape and not get caught.

Becca: Hi Mrs.Walter. How are you?

Stephanie: Becca honey, how are you??

Becca: Fucking fake ass bitch

Stephanie: I'm good honey. Where is your father.

Becca: he's at his usual place. Well I have to go and study now for my final tomorrow.

Stephanie: okie Hun.

I left Stephanie downstairs and came up to my room, now all I have to do is wait for the right time.

11:00 pm

Finally everything is set, Stephanie and Walter are both asleep and wouldn't even notice me missing.

I open my room window and throw my bag outside. I put my other bag around my shoulder and jump out of it. I guess being a werewolf you have your advantages.

I have finally escaped from this Hell!!

Hey guys this is my first story, so please comment and vote. I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you

Rafuu