Chapter 20: Miracle

I knew what I was doing is wrong, but I couldn't help it. I cannot imagine myself living a life without Damien. I know I was giving up hope.

REBECCA!!!

I turn my head towards the door, only one person could call me name with so much love. "D...Damien"

No I must be imagining it, Damien is in a coma. Yes, this is me imaging. My mind is playing tricks with me, but somewhere in my head, I knew this was no trick, or imagination, this was real. My wolf kept on trying to reach out to me, telling me something.

"Listen, don't do anything harsh, it's no one other than our mate, that is Damien. Your mind is not playing tricks." My wolf said.

I couldn't believe it, but HOW??

"REBECCA!!!! OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!!! OR ELSE I'LL BREAK IT!!!!!"

Yup this is my Damien.

I drop the knife I had in my hands and run towards the door, even one second of separation between us is torturous.

"Damien, Love"

Unknown POV:

"Is it done? Is the Alpha dead?"

"N....noo"

"Then what the fuck were you guys doing there?? Playing hide and seek? I sent you to do one job for me, and you can't even do that"

"But.. But we tried out best boss, he's way to strong for us, but we did manage to injure him, I'm pretty sure he won't be gaining conscious any time soon."

"You better be fucking right, if he's unconscious, we have the perfect time to get the girl."

"Umm you see boss, there's only one problem."

"PROBLEM!!!!!" Said the boss.

"The girl has gone to Houston's pack to take care of her mate, and she is being protected by Houston's pack members and fighter."

"What about her pack? Why aren't they protecting her." Said the boss.

"Her pack members are protecting the pack, they have begin to realize that this attack was only to bring Alpha Damien at Houston's pack and for him to die, they will do anything to protect their pack, though some of the best fighters are at Houston's pack protecting the alpha and their Luna."

"Fuck" said the boss.

"We had the perfect chance to get the girl, if that little bitch had stayed at her own pack house, but nooooo, she had to go and see her mate, which I mean is logical since he's her mate, but ughhh" said the boss.

"It's ok boss, we'll get her some way or another, I would never disappoint you. I know how much worth that girl is to you, and I will get her."

"Hmmmm... Good! I want Rebecca back here with me, she would not remember who I am, but I will never forget her. She will come back to me, Now go and find out about what's going on?"

I hope you all liked it, this is one sucky update since I haven't write a single paragraph in a while, but hopefully you'll like it.

Love you all

And a shoutout to @NPDLJPA for commenting and telling me to update.

Thanks so much!