Chapter 7: Telling Truth

Rebecca's pov

I was a bit shocked at how they knew I was a werewolf, before I could reply, I smelt their scent and cursed myself for nor being focused and not knowing that my new friends are werewolfs.

It's not like I didn't know there were any werewolf's in the city, and really this is the largest pack and number 1 in USA.

I had met their beta whose name is Ronald, I needed his permission to enter their territory, without his approval I would be considered a rogue. Because since their Alpha was not in the city, Ronald was in charge of the pack and anything related to it until the Alpha returned.

I still have to join their pack and I think I would do that tomorrow, talk to Ronald and let him know my decision about joining the pack.

I looked up at Amanda's eager eyes to know which pack I was from, I looked at everyone else and sighed. What's the point of lying to them about my pack. They're my friends now.

Rebecca: I was never in any pack, my father was a werewolf and my other a human. I was way to young when my dad passed away, it took me a while to find out that I had traits from my dad rather than my mom which meant that I was a werewolf.

I lived with my mom, and my stepdad. I didn't know anything about wolfs of packs.

Everyone looked at me with sympathy but I shrugged it. Amanda got up and gave me a hug.

Amanda: Well WELCOME TO THE PACK..

I felt so happy that I was accepted as one of them. It meant so much to me. This is my adventure where I found new friends.

One week later

It has been a week since I moved and I am loving it. The new feelings, new people,new atmospheres.

I am officially one of the pack members now, everyone had welcomed me wholeheartedly. I felt so happy, that It was just so hard for me to describe my feelings in words.

I had gotten a job at a library, it seems boring but the pay was a lot which I was happy about. Life was going smoothly and as I had planned.

Finally tomorrow our Alpha Damien would be coming back, which meant that I will finally and officially meet him. For some reason my wolf has always been on edge when it came to the Alpha. Maybe even my wolf is excited to meet the Alpha.

Till Tomorrow =)

Thank you so much for all the love and appreciation guys. I hope you guys like this new chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment and please vote.

Next chapter will be when the Damien and Rebecca finally meet. Whose excited?? I am.

Rafuu_2280