Chapter 9: What Just Happened?

Rebecca:

What the heck just happened? One minute I was looking at the alpha and next minute he's kissing me and on top it's Infront of the whole pack.

I tried to push him back but damn he was so heavy, not in a bad way, a good way. All built up, he's got the sexiest body ever and I can guarantee that without seeing him naked.

I could hear a lot of people talking which was really bothering me. I pushed Damien one now time and thank god he let me go. Before I could even say anything or even do anything he says "Mate."

Well damn I was hoping he wouldn't find out I'm his mate, but that was impossible considering he's an Alpha.

Damien:

I felt so good to finally kiss her, the sparks I felt when our lips touched were just mind blowing, I know I was going to be in a lot of trouble by my mate since I just kissed her without even knowing her, but hey screw that. She's my mate and she's mine.

I felt her push me away but I didn't budge, I kept on kissing her I could feel that she was starting to feel a bit nervous and with all the pack watching me kissing her who wouldn't.

I pulled my self away from her but not too far, before she could say anything I said the word Mate. Her eyes widen but only for a bit. She looked around and ran away at the back door. I was shocked for a bit and hurt thinking that maybe she rejected us.

Don't be an idiot she hasn't rejected us, she didn't say the words. And what are you waiting for? Run after her. I want to be close to her said Jacob my wolf.

I listened to my wolf and ran after her. I opened the back door and saw her leaning on the tree and looking at the lake with ducks in it.

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She turned around with her face red. I thought she must've been crying but boy was I wrong. She was mad. I could see it, her expression, her beautiful face all red, her eyes were blazing fire. If looks could kill I'll be dead in a minute.

Rebecca:

I ran outside to the lake and leaned against the tree and started to think about what just happened. He kissed me. He kissed me. I don't even know him, and he had the guts to kiss me. I could feel my anger building up. I've never got this angry on anything but because of him I am.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and from the scent I knew it was my mate aka Damien the Alpha.

I turned around and before he could say anything i slapped him. I was so mad and that was the only way I could loose my anger. He looked shocked at first but then he started to get mad, his eyes were turning black. And pray to god I was actually starting to get scared. At this moment I realized that I had just slapped an alpha. An alpha.

I'm so sorry, sorry please forgive me. I don't know why I did this, I was just really angry at you for kissing me please forgive me, please don't get mad.

For some reason it effected me that I slapped him, I felt hurt even though I was the one who slapped him, I guess this mate connection will kill me someday. I could feel tears coming out of my eyes while I apologized.

I could him softening and before I could apologize more, he brought me closer to himself and hugged me.

Shhh shhh it's okie, it's not your fault. It's mine for behaving like this, I should be the one apologizing for kissing you like that. Forgive me. I can't stand you crying. So please stop crying. I just got overly excited to finally meet my mate. I'm sorry. Said Damien

I looked at him and could feel his honesty, he indeed was sorry. I smiled through my tears and said it's okie.

Hey how about we do this again, lets do a better introduction. Hi my name is Rebecca, how about you? I said

Damien looked at me and smiled. Omg his smile, I think I'm going to faint, it's just beautiful. I love his smile.

Hi my name is Damien Black, Alpha of this pack and your Mate.

Ohh possessive, I like it. The way he said your mate with the hint of possessiveness in him gave me chills.

I smiled and said: nice to meet you Damien. I think it would be best that we go back to the pack house and let the members know about what just happened. I think even they deserve to know that I'm your mate don't you think so?

Damien:

I smiled at her and nodded. She'll be a great Luna. Thinking about the pack already. That's just perfect.

I took her small hands into my large ones and started to walk back to the pack house. I could already hear a lot of pack members asking each other about what just happened.

I opened the door and walked in with Rebecca. I could hear everyone quieten down. I guess this is my quo to tell them about Rebecca being my mate.

I know that you all must be confused as what had just occurred and why I had kissed Rebecca, I can also see that some of you know the reason for it but some of you don't. Well I'll like to introduce Rebecca as your luna and my mate. Yes she's my mate and the luna of this pack.

Everyone smiled and cheered for me, and congrats us. I could feel Rebecca smiling and accepting their congratulations. I tightened my grip on her hand and promised my self that I would always protect her with my life.

I know I would have to go through a lot for her to trust me, and be comfortable with me, but all of that would be worth it.

I hope you all liked it and please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you :)