Chapter 6: Making New Friends

In bold are Rebecca's thoughts

Rebecca Pov:

I followed Ruby into our first class which happens to be non other than Math. She went and sat her the back, and I waited for Mr.Jacobs to look at me.

OMG seriously doesn't he notice that there is someone standing here.

I cleared my throat and finally Mr. Jacobs looked at me.

Mr. Jacobs: ahh you must be the new student who just transferred here. Well as you know I'm Mr. Jacobs and well Welcome to Math 20.

Rebecca: Thank you.

Mr.Jacobs: would you like to introduce yourself to the class or not?

Rebecca: is it better If I could not introduce myself.

Mr.Jacob's: yeah no worries. Just have a seat anywhere you want.

I went and sat by Ruby since she wouldn't stop pointing her fingers on the seat besides her.

Most of the class Mr.Jacobs giving us notes and all and also talking about some upcoming quiz. I was glad when the class was over. It was the most boring class ever though Ruby said that Mr.Jacobs is a fun teacher. Just not today.

By the time it was lunch lets just say I was exhausted and I still had one class left. Thank god for having a spare last.

Ruby told me about her friends. There are three girls and 4 guys in her group. So far I have met non of them since it's the first day of school after their break.

Ruby was really excited to introduce me to her friends, I was like she was actually happy to be my friends.

We went to the lunch room and I saw Ruby waving at some girls at the far end table.

I followed her to the table and lets just say I was awe struck. They were all just so gorgeous. Not only the guys were hot but damn even the girls "I feel like I'm turning lesbian haha"

Ruby: Hey gang this is Rebbeca. Rebecca this is the gang. She's a new student so feel free to welcome her to this school.

One by one everyone introduce themselves. The first girl that came up to me had blondish hair, green eyes and an hourglass figure, though she was a bit shorter than everyone else. But the way she was I could say that she would be a really good friend to have. Her name was Amanda.

And then came the second girl whose name was tristy. She was really tall, she had long black hair till her waist. And she had caramel colour eyes. She also seemed really nice.

And then everyone else introduce themselves, the guys were lets just say a big flirt. First ones name was Zach. He is just so cute/Hot. The second guy's name was Harry and lastly the third ones name was Darren.

I feel like that I finally have the friends I always wanted. Back home no one except Anna talked to me. No they were not all mean and bitchy, everyone just kept to themselves.

Ruby and the other girls invited me to come to their house, I obviously declined since I had to go look for a job to actually feed myself. The money that I had saved from before would only last me a month, so I had to find a job and prepare ahead before I run out of all the money.

By the time lunch was over, I had made some really great friends, they were all really nice and I was so looking to have all of them in my classes (well not all, but some).

Zach, Darren, and Amanda had Science 20 with me. Ruby, Tristy and Harry had Art. Which sucked! I wanted all of them to be in my classes. But the good thing was that I had everyone in my gym class which everyone except Ruby skipped because they didn't feel like coming. So I'm really looking forward to having gym with them tomorrow.

By the way which pack are you from? Asked Amanda

I was a bit shocked at how they found out I was a werewolf.

Have fun reading this chapter. And please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you,

Rafuu_2280