Chapter 13: Date Part 3

Rebecca POV:

So far everything has been going well except for that boy who kept looking at me and Damien lashing out on me but other than that it's perfect. We ordered our food within minutes, since the head chef and also the owner of the restaurant found out that their Alpha is here at their restaurant. Apparently everything is on the house but Damien refused, which I'm so glad of. We came here to eat and we will pay for that food no matter what. I don't want to take advantage of being an Alpha's Mate.

I felt someone touching my hands, I looked up at Damien and could see the love he has for me. Sometimes I really wonder how I got so lucky with an Alpha being my mate but him loving me as well. I still think that I'm in a dream and it'll break any moment.

Damien smiled at me and I smiled back.

How's your food? Do you like it? Damien asked me.

The foods great but most of all this is perfect. You and me. I love it.

But there's more for you, after you're done eating I want to show a place if that's all right with you asked Damien.

Sure why not, I would love to go to wherever you're going to take me.

After Damien and I ate, we left the restaurant and made sure to pay for the food, even if the owner kept saying no to it. But finally we managed to get him to take it (basically Damien used his alpha tone on him to take it, when he realized that we will be late, to wherever he was taking me).

As I sat in the car I looked at Damien and realized that moment that I loved him, yes I liked him but loving him was different, I would even give up my life if I had to protect him. I felt him take my hand in his and kiss my hand. I blushed.

Damien POV:

I don't know what got over me, but her looking at me caused my wolf to stir, I took her hand in mine while I drove an kissed it. I can't wait for her to see the surprise I have for her. I just hope she likes it.

I stop my car at the forest entry and got out, I went and opened her side of door and picked her up, she squealed but I just smiled back. I wanted to hold her so I did. We walked for few minutes until I stopped at a clearing. This is where I wanted to take her.

I put her down on her feet and put my hands around my eyes.

This place has always been special to my heart and I wanted to show you, my love. I really do hope you like it.

I took my hands off her face and waited for her reaction.

Rebecca POV:

I heard the car stopping and Damien getting out of the car, he opened my side of door and picked me up. I squealed because I hadn't expected him to just randomly pick me up, but hey I ain't complaining, I would rather be in his arms than walk. He was so warm all I felt was cuddling with him and sleeping. I cuddled myself closer to him and put my head in his neck. I could feel him tighten his arms around me.

I felt him put me down on my feet, I felt a bit sad that I can't be in his arms anymore but focused on what he was saying. He put his hand around my eyes to cover them up.

This place has always been special to my heart and I wanted to show you, my love. I really do hope you like it. I heard Damien talk.

Before I could say anything, my eyes were no longer covered and what I saw infront of me left me shocked.

It was beautiful, It was a clearing surrounded by trees all around it, for no one to notice. In the middle was a waterfall, and I could see fishes in the clearing. It was breathtaking, with the moon shining. I have never seen something so beautiful.

It's... Bea..beautiful Damien.

I heard him let out a relief sigh, I turned around and pulled him closer to me and kissed him. Why? Because I felt like it. I felt so much love for him at the moment. Our kiss got more intense over time, I could feel him ask for entrance and I obliged. Damien and me fought with out tounges.

I felt him leave my lips and started attacking my neck, at first it was just small kisses but then they turned into bites. I'm pretty sure I'll have many love bites it I didn't care. All I cared about was me being in his arms and him kissing my neck.

After few minutes he pulled up and had a really big smile on his face, as if he won something at a toy store.

I'm so glad you liked this place, it's really special to me since this is where my dad and mom met for the first time and found out they're mates. This is where their love story began. They used to bring me here when I was little, used to tell me stories about their love and mates and what they mean to you. At that moment I knew that when I grow up I would bring my mate here with me, show her where I've spent most of my childhood. This place became my sanctuary, a place where I would come and sit for hours and not caring about a thing in a world. This is a place where I would bring my younger sister too. I wanted to bring you too, not because you're my mate but also because I love you so much.. I can't live without you. I can't imagine living without you. This is my way of saying welcome to the family and asking you to come and meet my parents.

I hope you all liked this chapter. Please vote and do comment. It means a lot to me.

Enjoy Reading =)

Rafuu_2280