Chapter 5: School Time

In bold are Rebecca's thoughts and in italics are people talking.

I woke up in the morning at exactly 6:30 which meant that I had one and half hour until the school starts. I got up from my bed and started to do my daily routine.

I went to my closet and took my clothes out and went to take a shower. I then went to the kitchen and made food and started to eat. My school was 10 minutes from driving and 15 from walking. Since it was a really good day outside I thought of just walking since I still had around 45 minutes to get to school.

Walking to school I started to think about how would people react to me being there, would they be nice, or would they be mean and cruel.

Screw it! I'm leaving it to god now

I got to the school and lets just say, I was surprised. It's the biggest school I've ever seen. Nothing compared to the last school I went to.

I could see different kinds of cliques.

Popular/good looking people by the parking lot with their expensive cars, geeks walking to in the school, EMO kids hanging out, Druggies. Anything that you name it, is here.

I ignored them all an obviously their looks and started walking to the school's entrance. On the right side of the door I could see the sign that led you where the office was.

I followed that route and stopped Infront of the office. I opened the door and saw an small old lady sitting behind the desk.

She looked up when I opened the door and smiled at me. I smiled back

"Good everything is going fine, she seems nice"

Hi my name is Rebecca, I just transferred here- I said

Ohh yess yesss! You're the newly student whose parents called to register. Well my name Brenda Jackson. And here you go this is your schedule for the rest of the year, and also a map of the school. If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask me sweetly.- said Brenda

Thank you so much - i said

I left the office and looked at my schedule. I have:

Math 20 - Mr.Jacobs

Gym 20 - Ms. Ronda

Lunch

Science 20 - Mrs. Goodie

Free period

I could feel people looking at me but I ignored and started to find my locker. After five minutes of struggling I finally found my locker and started to put my jacket into. Before I could close it some girl came up to me.

Hii my name is Ruby, you're a new student here right. That's good. Let me see your schedule.

Before I could reply she took my schedule and started to look through it with the biggest smile ever. From the look of it, I can say she's really pretty, she has blond long hair that go upto her waist, blue big eyes, an hourglass figure and obviously she looked like a bloody model.

And her talking to plain ol' me was kinda confusing. Her scent was different from some other kids, meaning that she is a werewolf.

She looked at me and smiled.

Well good thing is that you have me for Math 20 and Gym 20, unfortunately not science but no worries my best friend is in that class so I'll introduce you guys during lunch. Well enough talking now, let's go to the Math class before we get late and Mr. Jacobs gets mad at us - Said Ruby

Well damn first day of school and I already have a friend. Let's hope the rest of the day goes well.

I hope you guys liked the update. Please leave a comment and do vote.

Thank you,

Rafuu2280