Chapter 11: Date

Rebecca pov:

Life just seems to get better and better, I've never felt this much happiness ever since my dad died. I have friends, who I love so much and I have a MATE!! My life is just perfect but I know that happiness doesn't last for that long. I know something is bound to happen to destroy my happiness, but I'll worry about that when it happens, at the moment I'm going to enjoy being a normal person for once. Enjoy having a mate.

Damien has asked me out on another date, the first one we went was to the beach, since I had told him I've never been to the beach, he decides to take me there. He's such a loving person (well towards me obviously).

I looked over at the time and freaked out "4:30" I'm screwed!!! Damien was suppose to pick me up at 5:30. I need more than one hour to get ready. But now I don't. I run to my room and start looking through my closet. I take out a grey short dress, with short sleeves and see through back, It was really tight on me which I liked. Grey for some reason has always been one of my favourite color.. I fell in love with that dress when I went shopping with the girls.

I took out my clothes and went and took a shower in hurry, blow dried my hair and started to straight them. Yeah it might've taken me more than an hour, but if your fast then you can do anything in one hour. I looked at the time which read 5:15, meaning I have 15 minutes still before Damien gets here. I looked at my hair which looked perfect, the only thing left to do was my makeup which consist of face cream, eye liner, mascara, and non other than a lip gloss. Never been a big fan of makeup.

I wore my dress in hurry but made sure to not ruin my hair, I found a grey clutch that I had also bought with the dress. I looked at my reflection one more time and smiled. This is me! The new me, the me no one can destroy and use advantage of. I put my phone, money and key in the clutch and left the room waiting for Damien.

2 minutes later the door bell rang. I got up and opened it slowly. There stood no other than my mate aka Alpha Damien. OMG why does he have to look so sexy in everything he wears, he was wearing jeans a black shirt that showed his built up body and obviously a leather jacket.

Good afternoon sweetheart said Damien

I blushed and replied back. Good afternoon Damien.

Damien POV:

I kept on looking at the time thinking when I will get to meet my mate. My wolf has been so excited to see his mate that he's literally going crazy!! Mate need mate. That's all it keeps saying.

I looked at the time and realized I still had half an hour until I had to go pick her up, which meant that I should leave the house around 5:20 since her apartment is literally 20 minutes away from mine.

As I sat in the car, I realized that I should not allow Rebbeca to stay at that apartment alone. Something could always happen to her, people already knowing that she is an alpha mate, and that too of one of the strongest and largest packs luna, she can be in danger if she stays there. I would have to talk to her about that tonight. No way in hell I'm i letting her stay there alone anymore. I had few of my pack members to look after her when I'm not around. Meaning 24/7 protection of Rebecca.

I realized that I had reached at the apartment complex. I got out and went up to the elevator and pressed floor 3. As the elevator door opened I took a left turn and walked until I saw room number 55. I pressed the bell and waiting impatiently for her to open so I can look at my mate.

I saw the door opening and held my breath. OMG!! My mate looked so hot in her grey short dress. All I wanted to do was just grab her and make love to her. But I controlled myself before I loose it.

Good afternoon sweetheart I said.

I looked at Rebecca blushing, awee she looks so cute. She replied back to me saying good afternoon. Before she could say anything I pulled her close to me and brought her lips to mine and kissed her gently. I pulled back and smiled.

Let's go to our date :D

Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Please!!

Thank you all! Enjoy :)

Rafuu_2280