Chapter 21: The Enemy

Damien POV:

I could feel loosing conscious, but I knew I still had a battle to win, I will not let those rogues win.

I had a mate and a whole pack that I need to protect, I will not let these bastards harm anyone.

I could feel blood dripping from my head, but I didn't care, I kept beating the bastard, punch after punch and biting and taking his right side of the neck off, meaning he was dead. I turned around with the skin in my mouth and spitted on the floor. I looked around for anymore rogues, and if any of the fighters were injured or worse dead.

Before I could move or even run to the rogue who was fighting with one of the fighters, I felt something hit my head hard. I became dizzy and my eyesight was not clear anymore. I turned around and saw one of the rogue standing there smirking Evilly at me.

I lost the balance and fell on the ground with a thud unable to move my body

I could hear many growls around me, and I knew that "the rogues are all dead." I felt someone lift me up and put me on a soft bed.

I could hear everyone talking around me, I could recognize their voices but something happened, I started panicking, my wolf wasn't responding to me anymore. I couldn't even hear him, nothing, not even the voices, or the beeping sound coming from a machine, absolutely nothing. At that moment I lost my conscious.

Damien's POV:

Beep

Beep

Luna listen to me please, don't do something harmful to yourself. Lunaaa!!

"This voice it belongs to Zack, what is he doing here? And who is he calling Luna? Could it be Rebecca?"

Beep

Beep

Beeeeeepppp

I could feel my heart rate increase, I could my wolf awakening.

"Danger"

"Danger"

"Mate, must help! In danger."

Rebecca is in danger, nooooo!!!

I had to get up, I could feel my strength coming back, I focused on opening my eyes and saving my Mate.

"This is it, I can do it."

One

Two

Three

Blink Blink

I had done it, I heard some voices coming from hallway and knew that something was happening to my Mate. I ripped out the wires that were attached to my body, even if it did cause slight pain. I jumped up and ran out of the room.

Some wolves looked at me like I was a dead being or something. I ignored the looks and let my wolf take us to out mate.

I could see a figure standing outside the door and knocking on it rapidly.

"ZACKKK" I screamed

He turned around shocked to see me but recovered quickly.

"Alpha, it's nice that you have woken up, now is not the time to have normal conversation, Luna is in danger. She is trying to kill herself. Please alpha you have to save her." said Zack

Rebecca trying to kill herself!

What The Fuck!!!

I pushed him away and started banging on the door.

"REBECCA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL BREAK IT!!!"

I could hear something dropping, and a second later a door being opened, I saw Rebecca crying.

"Da.... Damien??" said Rebecca

I nodded my head to let her know it's me. She ran up to me and hugged me.

"You came, you came back to me, I knew you wouldn't leave me alone. I knew you'll come back to me. I Love you Damien, I love you. Never ever do this ever, I'll kill myself." said Rebecca

I got furious when I heard about her killing herself, I pulled her face upwards forcefully and made her face me.

"NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER TALK ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF EVER!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!" I said furiously.

She started to nod her head but I shook my head.

"I want to hear you say, that you'll never kill yourself ever no matter what." I said.

"I promise Damien, I will never try to kill myself ever, and Im sorry for doing something foolishness. Please forgive me." she said crying.

I looked at her and slowly nod my head, I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately and demandingly.

Your mine, and mine alone!!!

Sorry for not updating for such a long time, my sister had a baby boy recently and I've been busy with helping out, plus college gas started which also keeps me busy. I hope you all liked this chapter. Do vote and leave a comment for me to see how you like it. Thank you ❤️