Chapter 15: Friends/Dinner

I woke up In the morning and thought about mine and Damien conversation last night. Today was the day I would go and meet his family. Damien had dropped me off at my apartment and had said that he'll pick me up at 5:30.

I looked at the time and it read "12:30" I woke up really late today, thank god I have no work today or else I would've been so late. Whenever I sleep late or I'm really tired, no matter what happens, even If it's a thunderstorm or a hurricane I can sleep through It. One flaw of that is.

I had so much time in hand and yet nothing to do. I decided to call Amanda, Ruby, and Tristy. My friends from high school. Even though it's been two days since we've seen each other but I truly miss them.

Once I've got the medicine of having friends, I never want to loose them. It's like as if they've already become my family, actually cross that; they are my family. The boys meaning Zach, Harry and Darren, they've become my older protective brothers. Over these few weeks we've all become really close. Hopefully soon we'll all go out and chill.

I picked up my phone and called Amanda. I pressed the call button and waiting for Amanda to pick up. I heard the bell ring.

Amanda: hey girl!!! What up?? How you doing? Where have you been??

Me: Amanda, Amanda! Calm down. Too many questions at once. First of all Hey! I'm doing nothing, I've been great, how about you ? I was busy yesterday since I had a date with Damien. And before you say something about the Details, don't worry I'll tell you all.

Amanda: yayy! I get to hear about your date with the badass alpha.

Me: hahah yeahh. Well I called you to invite you to my house. I'm so bored, I want to hang out with my girls.its only been two days but damn I miss you guys. I'm going to invite Ruby and Tristy as well. So you in?

Amanda: hell yeahh!!! I'm so in. I'll be at your place in half an hour. Okie.

Me: yup. See you then :)

I called both Ruby and Tristy and invited them as well.

Half an hour later, I heard the door bell ring and went to open the door.

Heeeyy girls!! Oh god I've missed you so much - Ruby

I know mee too, even though it's only been two days. But hey it's been ages to me. I so need a girls company at this moment. - i said

Well we're all here now, so lets all go to your room, because somebody over here has a lot to tell us about their date with alpha - Tristy

Okie okie.! You girls won't leave me alone unless I tell you.

Nope not at all. We would get every detail out of your my friend. - Amanda

Well lets just say that, I had spent next 2 hours explaining them everything. From how I feel of having a mate, and talking about Damien. By the time we finished I only had two hours left to get ready. I had already told the girls that I'll be meeting his family today, so they decided to help me get ready.

5:00 p.m.

I had worn a simple long dress, which looked elegant and right for this occasion, with some earrings and a small necklace. The girls had curled my hair and somehow made an updo with it. I had light black eyeshadows so I don't look creepy. And I must say it look good.

One thing is for sure, you guys are my makeup/hair style artist from now on. You've guys done an amazing job. I look so pretty. Thank you so much.

Awee we would love too, and no worries. Now we all must go since it's almost time for your date. So have fun and don't forget to either call or message that everything went fine.

- Ruby

We all said our good byes and I waited for Damien to come. I looked at the time and it read "5:25 p.m." There's still five more minutes until he gets here. As soon as the clock hit 30 the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door to see Damien dress in a suit and dress pants and with a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

Hello sweetheart ❤️

I didn't know when I started to blush, but seeing him looking so hot. Oh god!

Heey! I said shyly

You look beautiful my love, you have no idea what I feel like doing to you.

Before I could say anything, Damien pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. He licked my upper lips and then lower, asking for permission to open my mouth, but I didn't budge, Damien touched my boobs and started to feel them, I opened my Mouth in shock and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. We kissed like some crazy and wild couple. After few minutes Damien pulled back. We were both breathing heavily.

If I don't stop here, you have no idea what I would've done. We need to leave now.

I agreed with Damien, took my clutch and shut the door. Damien took my hand in his and started to walk to the elevator, we got to his car and started to drive away to his parents house.

I could feel my self being nervous, at this moment I felt like crawling back into my blanket and not getting up.

I felt Damien put his hands on my thighs and squeezed it.

Stop worrying my love, they'll love you. I don't like it when you worry yourself.

I nodded and focused ahead. Whatever will happen during this dinner will be worried about later, at this moment I'm only going to focus on Damien and me in the car.

Dear parents, Here We Come!

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you so much.

Happy Reading :)