Prologue (edited)

" You fucking liar!"

You lied to me." Bakugou yelled at his soon to be ex Todoroki Shouto.

Bakugou had tears streaming down his face. His eyes were full of anger and regret. Regret for falling in love with Shoto Todoroki.

Todoroki didn't know how to explain the event that happened a couple of minutes ago. He just stood still. Frozen, almost.

"W-what you saw didn't mean... it didn't mean anything I swear!" Todoroki said terrified. He didn't want to lose his boyfriend. The guy he dated for almost over two years. He didn't want to lose his, what he wants to believe that is, soulmate.

"So everything you told that Momo bitch was a lie!How you "liked her for a long time" and didn't know how to "ask her out"? Saying if she went out with you, you would break up with me?!"  Bakugou couldn't hold it anymore. His body felt heavy, it seemed like it was ready to give out. It was too much for the blonde.

Todoroki's heart sank. Everything, every single word that came out of Bakugou's was true.

He didn't know what to say to that. He looked down not lot looking at his now ex. He knew he fucked up.

" Let's break up."

Todoroki gazed up at Bakugou with a terrified look while Bakugou just wiped his tears away and trying to be and sound more sturdy.

" You wanted to break up, right?" He said with a forced smile. "I'll make it easier for you then.."

"N-no, Bakugou, stop joking around," Todoroki said while walking up towards Bakugou and grabbing his hands.

He was shaking. They were both shaking.

" I'm being serious, Todoroki," Bakugou said while pulling his hands away from Todoroki.

Just hearing Bakugou call him by his last name was heartbreaking. He never heard that from him since high school.

" I wanna break up with you. You can date Momo now. Aren't you happy?"

" N-no I'm not plea-"

"Don't contact me ever again. Goodbye, Todoroki" Bakugou interrupted him while simply walking away.

Todoroki just stood there watching his ex-boyfriend leave. He couldn't move at all. He messed up. He didn't mean to do that at all.  He wanted another chance.

" Don't leave me, Katsuki. I'm sorry." He whispered. Tears were now forming but he still couldn't move.

"I love you."

Todoroki woke up from that horrible dream or simply a bad memory. His hand in the air like they were trying to grab something-no someone from leaving.

He couldn't forget that day. When the person he loved the most just suddenly left him.

He always hated himself because of that. Letting his lover and soulmate go. He regrets it.

It's been about five years since they last saw each other. Five years of regret. Todoroki didn't know where Bakugou went after high school.

No one would tell him where he was either. Not even Kirishima.