14. Stalker (edited)

tell me how your quarantine was? i hope it was better than mine :) but if not that's okay, you got this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki's POV

After Katsuki left, I couldn't stop smirking. The thing I liked most about the event was how he reacted.

Does he still have feelings for me? I don't know but I've been in my room since Katsuki stormed out and that was about 30 minutes ago. Can't believe I was standing in the middle of my room thinking if my precious blonde still cares for me for 30 minutes.

I took my towel that was wrapped around my neck and set it down on the bed. I then start searching for my phone that I laid on my bed. I couldn't find it so I decided to take my bed sheets and pull them off the bed. I heard a 'thud' and turned to where the noise was.

" There it is..." I groan. I walked over to where my phone was and picked it up. I then leave my room not caring to pick up my bed sheets off the floor.

I walk to the kitchen, not seeing a figure laying down on the couch at first since it's still dark. It scared me. I walked up to the couch wondering if someone walked in and just made themselves feel like they're home.

I slowly get closer and start making out the outline of the body. I decided to get my phone and put flash on. I mentally slapped myself, seeing that the person who was on the couch was non-other then Katsuki himself.

"Idiot," I say.

I looked down at his face in disbelieve. He was in a bad shape. He was sweating and he had this worried look on, gritting his teeth, and his hands were grabbing the couch pillow. I furrowed my brows as my face takes on a worried look. I quickly leave the spot I was standing in and hurried to grab a small towel and a bowl of hot water/cold water.

I quickly grabbed everything I thought of and put it on the table that was in the middle of the room. I grabbed the towel and dumped it in the bowl filled with water. 'Geez, did you come up with a cold, Katsuki?' I thought. I twisted the towel to release some of the water and carefully put it on his forehead.

I sighed taking a seat beside him, trying not to bother him while he sleeps. I take a glance at my phone and take a look at the screen.

"Almost time to leave," I think out loud. I slowly get up from the couch, trying not to wake up sleeping beauty here, and head over to the bathroom to get ready for a painful day at work.

I should stack up on coffee for the day too.

[Momo POV]

I still can't take my mind off of that event. At the moment I'm walking towards Todoroki's place. I haven't been there in a few days, actually. I doze off and start remembering what he said to me that night.

" The truth is that I still have feelings for him."

"No, he was lying."I shake my head trying to convince myself that he was joking. "Who am I kidding.." I sigh and looked up at the sky.

I finally reached Todoroki's house and knock twice. No answer. I knock again and still no answer. I sigh thinking that he wasn't home. Then I remembered that he give me a spare key for emergencies. I then start looking through my purse for it. I silently smile to myself when I found it. I put it in the keyhole and turn it to open the door.

"Todoroki?" I say walking in and shutting the door behind me.

No answer.

Where in the hell is he? I thought.

The lights are out and I can't see anything. I put my things down on the closest furniture I can find and that was the couch. I start walking toward the light switch and turned them on.

I hear something close a door somewhere in the apartment. I quickly go to where the light switch is at and tun them off. I finally see a dark shadow but just suspect it's Shouto.

".....ki, I'm going now." I hear a voice say. I can barely make it out enough for me to hear.

It sounded like his voice. Who is he talking to? I asked myself. I stay silent seeing how he still hasn't noticed that I'm here and see what he is doing. ( A/N: stalker!)

I see him getting his stuff, opening the door, and leave. I let out a short relief sigh. 'That was weird, who was he talking to?' I ask myself. I get out of my hiding place and walk towards the couch.

"It's so dark in here.." I sigh.

I finally make it to the couch once again after tripping and falling over stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~