16. Stop (edited)

Monoma walked furiously to the front door of the Bakugou residences house. He saw a little yellow sticky note stuck on the front door. He read it and it said 'Masaru and I have work to do so we won't be back until tomorrow night!'

"If they are not here maybe I could have a little fun with Katsu~," The blonde said in a sing-song voice.

He unlocked the door and head inside not even bothering turning the lights on. He didn't care to take his shoes off either. (DISRESPECT!!!) He just walked into the kitchen and head towards the fridge like he owned the freaking place. He opened the fridge and got some wine or whatever type of alcohol they had.

He happily walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch. He didn't dare to turn the lights on or even the T.V. He just sat there waiting for the arrival of his precious angelic blonde.

He opened the bottle and drank the fine liquid without a care.

He was just pissed, so pissed that he had to do something to take that anger out. He spent half of the day looking for Bakugou and he came home empty handed.

He was making up many scenarios in his head and all of them include a certain guy that he dislikes. Some scenarios included the both of them having sex, which made Neito cringe in disgust just by thinking of them.

He swears if that hetero eyed man touches his man he will kill him.

-

-

-

"I should get going," said Bakugou getting up from the couch that he was sitting on.

"But you're still sick. Are you sure you want to go home at this time?" Momo protested to Bakugou since he was still not in the conditions to go out.

"Yeah," Bakugou looked at the floor. " I want to leave before he gets here..." The blonde grabbed his stuff that was laying everywhere in the room and opened the front door. He looked back at Momo and mumbled something. He then closed the door and left a confused Momo behind.

He started to walk home but felt that his feet were getting heavy and it was getting harder to walk. He was even having a hard time breathing.

'I should've listened to her' Bakugou thought.

"I can't go back now. He might be the home by now." Bakugou said out loud without thinking. He regretted it. His voice was croaky.

His body temperature seemed to be rising but he was still cold. What made it worse was that he was now sweating. "I'll be home soon so it won't matter."

But poor Katsuki, he didn't know what he was going to be greeted with once he arrived.

-

The sick blonde finally made it home after struggling on his way here.

He put on a smile since he didn't want to worry his mother or father. He was struggling to get up the steps a bit but made it. He twisted the knob and saw that the door wasn't locked. 'They must be home,' he thought.

He opened the door carefully so it didn't make any noise that could disturb his parents. He entered the home while closing the wooden door behind him.

Everything was dark. Odd.

"Mom? Dad?" he whispered a bit. His throat just started to hurt once again. He took his coat off with his shoes and put on some slippers. 

He was now entering the living room area and stopped when he heard a small laugh.

"Where the hell have you been, Katsu~," Said a drunk Monoma.