3. Who Is The King!? (edited)

Once Bakugou went inside, he saw that everyone was starting to drink.

Mostly all the guys were drunk, minus Iida, Koda, Ojiro, and Shoji.

"Hey~ Katsuki, *hic* my man~" A drunk Kirishima walked to Bakugou with his arms open, like he was going to give him a hug. "come drink *hic* with us~" Kirishima's face was all red, probably from the beer he drank.

"Shitty hair how much did you drink?"

"Ahhh~ 9-no! I *hic* drank like 17 *hic* cans~" Kirishima stopped in his tracks and waved to Mina, who was also drunk, but not as drunk as the black haired man.

(Reminder: Kirishima dyes his hair so I decided to give him his natural black hair in this fanfic)

Mina was holding a can of beer and hand it to Bakugou."Here!"

Bakugou grabbed the can from her hand and opened it, drinking it rapidly.

He wanted to forget what happened outside. So once he wakes up he will probably not remember it. "Hand me another one!"

Meanwhile, Todoroki was still outside. The cold didn't bother him, but this time it felt different. Everything bothered him, now that is. He had a chance to win Bakugou back but fucked it up. He sighed and went back inside finding everyone drunk well mostly.

He took off his shoes and walked to where Yaoyorozu was sitting. "What happened to everybody?" He asked, putting his head on her shoulder.

"They all got pretty drunk, even Bakugou in a short amount of time. I'm impressed." She said while pointing at Bakugou, who was choking Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Heyy~ everyone! Let's play the King's Game!" Uraraka yelled putting her drink in the air and grabbing Izuku with her. Everyone -even the drunk ones- stared at her. "Tenya, get the chopsticks!" She commanded.

Iida then went and got the chopsticks and he gave 'em to Uraraka. 

-

"What lap? You don't have one! How am I supposed to sit on your lap now" Said a girl that was called Mina. "JUST SIT! MY WORD IS YOUR COMMAND!" Mina just sighed and went to where Mineta was sitting.

"Next round!" Said a teal-haired girl. "Please give me your sticks." She walked up to everyone and ask for the stick they had. She stopped at a particular ash blonde haired man. "Please give me your stick, Bakugou."

Bakugou looked up at her and did the unthinkable. "Give me a kiss, then I'll give you the stick."

Todoroki, who was just 3 people away from him, spit out the drink. He was now drunk.

"EHHHHHHHH?!" He looked at Yaoyorozu,"Did I hear that correctly???" She just nodded for a response.

'HE'S OUT OF HIS FUCKING MIND!'

He grabbed Tsuyu by her hand and yelled, "Don't you dare, Kiss my man!"

(HHAHAHAHAHA! That's not what he actually said. Let's continue.)

He grabbed her by her arm and yanked her back. "Yaoyorozu, take care of her at all times, while Ka-Bakugou here cools down." He slapped Bakugou as hard as he could and got the stick from his hand. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" Bakugou yelled. "For not thinking straight!"

"Um, guys lets just continue our game!" Jizou grabbed the sticks from Tsuyu's hand. Everyone looked away and grabbed a stick, once again.

"Who is the king?!" They once said again. Denki got up and did a strange pose. "I am the king!" He announced proudly. "Number 3,kiss number 8!" He looked around like a child while his wife shook her head in disappointment.

Denki was shocked that Bakugou got up. He got more shocked when Todoroki also got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all of those who read this book. It's my first book writing about these two, and I am truly happy that I am writing this for people who want more of this ship. Ahhh, talking nice is so fucking hard. Anyway, I'll be updating a week or two. I really hope it's a week because I don't want to be fucking lazy by saying that school is in my way 'cause it's not even though it is true at times

Thank you for reading this and I hope you keep reading this more in the future.

~Jae

Also, this one was a lil bit shorter than the others 'cause I'm tired.....bye I mean it I will stop talking..........now