17. Pleasure (edited)

His eyes looked dead. Tears were still falling out.

"Katsu you know how to turn me on," Monoma whispered into Katsuki's ear.

"I might be sick, I can't believe I like seeing you in this state. He kept thrusting in and out of Bakugou. "You're so tight too," He added.

Bakugou was enjoying this but he imagined it was Todorki who was doing this.

Not the act. But just him being inside of the blonde.

His eyes are swollen from the crying. Sweat was covering his body and his chest was exposed to Neito. Bakugou's nipples were pink and plumped.

Monoma didn't even prepare him he just went right into his unprepared hole.

Due to that, Bakugou bled but that didn't stop Monoma.

Bakugou was a moaning mess but he was saying Todoroki's name over and over again.

It was muffled of course

"Are you imagining me as the fucker you want right now?" Monoma chuckled. "I think I make you moan harder than he does. Am I right?"

Monoma triggered Bakugou.

'Don't you fucking compare you with him. You are nothing compare to him!' Bakugou yelled but came out muffled since his mouth was covered. He glared the grey-eyed man in front of him.

"Here let me help you with that," Nieto took of the belt/cloth off his mouth (It's been so long I don't know what it is anymore)

"Don't compare him to you- ahhhh~" The blonde moaned in pain and pleasure. The got up and put his tied hands around Monoma's head and bite his shoulder to make himself moaning.

"You like this don't you? You enjoy it when whoever is doing you goes hard on you. You're a dirty fucking slut," monoma laughs.

Monoma then puts his hand on bakugou's staff and starts pumping him up and down. Making the other blonde moan harder and louder than before. "S-shit!" Bakugou lets out.

"Do you like that?" Neito stops and waits for Bakugou's response

Bakugou was panting. "Yes...." he said quietly.

"Say it loud so I can hear you"

"I fucking love it when you play with my dick!" Bakugou says a little louder. (A/N..............yeah)

"Good," monoma kisses bakugou and slips his tongue into Bakugou mouth.

'Why!? Why do I have to play along?!' Bakugou cried inside. 'Why couldn't this be you?'

-
-
-
-
"Momo said he went back home," Todoroki sighed. If he waited s bit more I could've given him a ride back instead of walking in the snow while having a damn cold," Todoroki mumbled angerly. He finally made to Bakugou's house. He told himself he was just going to check up on him and nothing else.

He got off his car taking his keys with him.

-

-

-

-

The only reason I took much is cause this was so cringy for me.....I just cringe and thought to myself whyyyyy? also, this story is coming to an end soon! You guys want the BAD ending or the GOOD ending?

God. I'm still embarrassed.