Christmas (Special III)

"Daddy, Santa is coming tomorrow!!" cheered an exited Sho.

Katsuki who was changing Sho into his Christmas clothes. "Yeah, He is and since you behave well this year, you're probably going to get a lot of presents," The blonde said tucking the little boy's shirt."There," Kastuki said sounding proud.

"Dang, you look hot," a voice said coming from the direction of the door.

"He's your son what did you expect," Katsuki chuckled.

"No, Sho looks adorable but you look hot," Todoroki said walking up to the two.

"But dad, daddy hasn't even changed yet," Sho pointed out.

"and he still looks hot as ever," Todoroki said. He was wearing some black trousers and a white long sleeve button shirt. He also has his hair parted at the side combed slightly back and missy.  Todoroki hugged the blonde from the back and put his head on Katsuki shoulder.

Bakugou shuddered just by Shoto's touch. Todoroki smirked just by seeing this and wanted to miss him up.

"Sho, go downstairs while 'we' get dressed," The hetero-eyes said.

"Okay, dad!" Sho said climbing down the bed and walking out the room closing the door behind him.

"Damn Katsuki I wish I could mess you up like when (censored due to being Christmas)" Shoto whispered in Katsuki's ear.

"Wish you could fuck me like the old times right?" Bakugou smirked.

Todoroki blushed madly and didn't know what to say next.

Yes, he wants to fuck Bakugou up like he used to. And yes he has a boner at the moment.

Bakugou noticed this and his face was soon taken over by a layer of red.

"I have to go change. Go downstairs with Sho and talk or whatever," the blonde said while grabbing some fresh pair of new clothes.

"Let me help you take your clothes off for you." Todoroki pulled Katsuki close to him and removed his shirt.

He then started kissing his neck slowly, trying to find his sweet spot. Bakugou was slowly getting turned on.

Every kiss Todoroki planted on him, a small moan escapes his mouth. todorki stopped and looked at his art. He has sucked and kissed every part of the blonde's chest and neck. He smiled just by looking at it.

Bakugou wanted more though. He grabbed the red by his collar and kissed him. He licked the red's bottom lip and with a smile, Todoroki let him in. Bakugou's and Todoroki's tongue clashed together fighting for dominance. At the end, Todoroki won. The blonde didn't care he just wanted Todoroki at the moment.

Todoroki parted from the kiss leaving a trail of their mixed saliva. The red cleaned the saliva from his mouth and help Bakugou too.

"You are too beautiful to mess up today," Todoroki stated

Bakugou blushed and covered his face with both his arms. "Shut up. And I'll be able to walk."

"That's if you can walk." The red chuckled.

That annoyed the blonde. Bakugou pushed todoroki onto the bed and started undoing his belt. When he was finished he pulled the red's pants down and boxer and grabbed his-

STOP

WHY?

THIS  AIN'T KID-FRIENDLY

WHO SAID IT WAS?

just skip and tell the rest of the story!

*sigh* fine...

After all of that stuff happened the Todoroki family left for the Christmas party. Bakugou couldn't walk though. He was having a hard time. And when anyone asked him if he was alright he would either say yes or just yell at them.

Todoroki would laugh whenever this happened.