18. Unexpected (edited)

Todoroki got out of his car and started to walk towards Bakugou's house. The lights where off but he could see a dim light coming from somewhere. He went over and knocked on the door and waited.

No answer.

He knocked again and still no answer. He didn't know why but he turned the door handle and by his surprise it was open.

He thought about it over and over again if he should enter. He asked himself but his feet had a mind of their own.

"Sorry to be intruding-" He stopped when he started to hear moans. He turned the corner and saw something that got him triggered inside.

The heat started rushing to his face and he tightens his fist. "You fucker" He ran towards where the two blonds were.

Bakugou opened his eyes seeing Todorki punching Monoma. Tears started to form and fall. "Shoto.." He said softly with tears of happiness.

Bakugou cried so hard but he cried softly so the person that he cared about wouldn't hear him.

Todorki started beating the grey eyed blonde. He couldn't stop and didn't want to stop hitting him in the face.

Monoma's face was getting all red and his skin started to break causing blood to pour out. Still with that Monoma had a smirk.

Shoto had his eyes filled with anger and disgust towards this man that he was beating. He let out all of his anger on him. Punches that he wanted to give him since they met.

The first time he lied his hands on Bakugou. He let his dangerous side out.

Bakugou who was watching from the sidelines, mentally cheering on the hetro eyed man. He couldn't let out how he felt once the red and white-haired man walked in on the two blonde men.

He can't believe he saw him like this. Bruised up, bloody and naked.

Todorki stopped once he thought that Monoma got what he deserves he got up and walked up to the tied blonde.

His eyes were still red and swollen from crying. He was shaking. He looked so pretty even though he was covered in sweat and was very pale.

No. That felt wrong for him to think that. He needs to get Bakugou out of there and to a hospital.

"Everything will be alright," Shoto told the blonde with a soft voice. He also rubbed his back.

Bakugou lost it when he heard those words, His tears started to flow out without his control. He was just too happy.

But Bakugou felt dirty. If he knew that Neito would do that to him he would have broken up with him a long time ago.

"Katsuki..."Todorki started. "I'm here...Don't worry nobody will hurt while I'm here." The redhead untied bakugou and lifted him to his feet. Todorki hated seeing his precious angel in this state but he will take proper care of him so he can be to his normal state.

They both looked at each other. Shoto kissed Bakugou on his forehead and took his sweater off so he could wear it. They then start heading towards the front door not noticing that Neito stood up from his place and headed towards the kitchen.

(haha I know I'm evil......)

The pair went outside without harm.

Bakugou spoke for the first time since Todorki got to his home. "I'm dirty..." He mumbled. "Why are you holding me with such care?" He asked without looking at shoto.

"Why?" Todorki said. "I am holding you like this because you are special to me. You are the reason that I live. I don't care if you believe that you're dirty." he grabbed Bakugou's face and lifted it a bit so they can see each other.

"I love you," Todorki pressed his lips against Bakugou's.

Bakugou was shocked at first but returned the kiss.

Bakugou then heard a soft thud. He opened his eyes to see if Todorki noticed. He didn't. Katsuki heard soft running steps coming towards them. He traded places with Todorki as soon as Monoma approached them.

Todoroki opened his eyes once he found himself changing places with his loved one.

Monoma was in shocked. He didn't believe that he attacked someone that he loved.

Bakugou felt a sharp pain coming from his side. He smiled warmly to Todoroki while still standing on his two legs.

Everything was muted for Bakugou. He couldn't hear a thing Todorki was saying. Tears started flowing from his eyes.

Todoroki kept yelling his name over and over again.

Katsuki touched his side and saw that blood was coming out. 'It's warm,' he thought.

He gave a small smile to todoroki while Monoma was behind him in shock.

His last words towards Todoroki was. 'I love you.'

"Katsuki!" Todorki screamed. He ran towards the body that was ready to fall at any moment. Shoto's tears started to pour down as the body of Bakugou started to get colder.

At least Todoroki's coat kept him warm.

He wiped the blonde's hair from his face. He was barely breathing. "Bakugou!? Bakugou!!" He cried.

He looked at Monoma with a death glare. If looks can kill Monoma will surely be dead.

Monoma dropped to the ground dropping the knife that he was holding. "I killed him..." He started tearing up. "I-"

Todorki looked at him and then at his beloved. He grabbed his phones out of his back pocket and dialed 1-1-9.

'1-1-9 What's your emergency?' The one on the phone said.

Todoroki explained everything to her/him and the next thing they said was," We'll be there with the cops and an ambulance," todoroki nodded even though he knew they couldn't see him.

Todoroki kept looking at Bakugou. Within every minute Bakugou tuned even paler. He grabbed Bakugou's right hand and placed it on his cheek. The warmness was fading away and the coldness didn't help.

Afte a few minutes Todokri and Monoma can both hear sirens getting closer. Todoroki didn't let go of Bakugou one bit.

He chuckled," You're fucking doomed you son of a bitch!"

Monoma didn't even react he was fine with his punishment.

He looked at Todorki and then at Bakugou," I'm fine with whatever punished meant I get...Even it means death." He wiped his tears and smiled at the almost lifeless corpse.

"Goodbye, Katsu~" He smiled at almost lifeless Bokugou.

Todoroki glared at Monoma and he was glad that he was going to be out of his life and his Katsuki's.

"I hope you die and rot in jail or wherever the fuck you're going to end up at..."

After they waited a while longer, the cops arrested Monoma and got Bakugou to the hospital fast so they could stop the bleeding before the blonde lost his pulse.

A couple of weeks had passed and Bakugou still hasn't woken up since that day.

A few weeks later

Iida, who was working at the hospital that Bakugou was put in, walked up to Todoroki with a smile.

"Todoroki...," He stared. "Bakugou has woken up and congratulations." He smiled.

Todoroki was confused until Iida opened his mouth once more. "You're going to be a father."

'That can't be. I've haven't touched him.'

He couldn't believe what he heard.

He ran towards the room that Bakugou was located in and opened the door. He saw Katsuki looking out the window with a smile.

when the blonde heard the door open he turned his head towards where Todorki was standing and gave him a soft smile.

"Hey," Bakugou softly says with a smile.

-
-
-
There is a sequel on my profile, the next 3 chapters are just cute little events that they experienced later on in their life
- jae