4. Troublesome Night (edited)

@DeathWolfGamer Thank you for this idea! No really thank you or else I'll just write that Bakugou blacked out while walking up toward Todoroki.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou started walking/wobbling to where Todoroki was standing and just waiting.

Yaoyorozu didn't like this. She didn't like it one bit. She glared at Denki for a quick second then returned to look at the two awkward drunkies.

Bakugou was getting closer to Todoroki and it seemed like everyone was at the edge of their seats, waiting impatiently.

Bakugou was now he was in front of Todoroki.

He was just spectating him. Looking at him like he was his prey. He wanted him back too but he was petty. He told himself he would play hard to get to make things interesting.

He then started to lean forward and grabbed Todoroki by the collar.

Todoroki was shocked and surprised but he just smirked. Bakugou then pecked the other's lips and let go, but Todoroki, on the other hand, had other plans.

He grabbed Bakugou's wrist and pulled him towards him, both their bodies colliding, "Where do you think you're going, Katsuki~?" He whispered in his ear then biting it.

Bakugou lets out a small yelp which made Todoroki kiss him harshly. It was a turn on for him. He couldn't lie or resist the temptation of wanting to kiss him.

He didn't give a crap if the others were watching. He wanted him. He wanted the blonde more than anything. He just wanted to be with Bakugou for the longest time and now for the night, he can.

He licked Bakugou's bottom lip to ask for permission, but Bakugou refused him.

That didn't stop Todoroki though. He just thought of something else.

Todoroki bit the bottom of Bakugou's lip. Bakugou didn't break, he still wouldn't let him have his way. But he still wanted the sensation so he gave in.

After a while they parted ways to catch their breath and then continued once again.

They forgot that they were not the only ones in that room. The others that were in 1-A had a shocked look on or were just blushing madly.

Mina just had her out phone and started recording everything since the beginning.

Mineta was crying in of the four corners of the room they were in since everyone had someone but him. And just seeing the two kiss made him hopeless. Even males don't want him.

Momo had enough of this. She didn't want this to happen. She stood up from where she was sitting and grabbed Todoroki from his shirt.

She pulled him to a hall so they could talk in private. She was basically on the verge of crying, but she held it in. She was the bigger person. She wanted to be at least.

She wanted to slap Todoroki for doing that, and right in front of her too. She resisted because she should've known. The way he barely kissed her and if he did it would just be a peck on the cheek or a forehead kiss.

She should've known.

"Why did you start making our him. All of the sudden too?" She pointed to Bakugou who was just standing there dumbfounded.

Todoroki took a quick glance at him, smiled a little and then looked back to Momo. "I can't do this anymore Yaoyorozu. I really can't," Todoroki sighed.

He put a hand on his and continued," The truth is that I still have feelings for him." He stopped and took a quick glance at her and continued," I can't make myself love you. Trust me, I tried."