12. Movie and Sleeping (edited)

Bakugou didn't know how to respond to what Todoroki had said.

All he could do was just turn his head the opposite direction from where the redhead was. Beautiful Katsuki thought. "Why the hell would you call me beautiful?" Bakugou finally said something.

Todoroki looked at him with a serious stare. "What else could I have said. You are someone that is truly amazing and spectacular. Your skin is so perfect. It doesn't have any marks or scabs, that It makes me-mnf"

"Please stop" Bakugou covered Todoroki's mouth with one of his hands.

Todoroki nodded.

The blonde sighed and removed his hand from the reds mouth. He stood up and stretch his arms. "AH~ This feels great." He said.

Todoroki who was watching the whole time thank the Gods for letting him see this.

"Can you stop." A voice said. Todoroki stared at the person who said that and smiled. "Sure." He picked up the bag full of snacks and placed them on the coffee table,"Let's just watch a movie." Todoroki grabbed a disc and put it on the CD player.

"What movie is it?" The blonde asked sitting down on the couch while grabbing a bag of chips. "'The Lion King'" Todoroki responded sitting next to him. He grabbed the controller and went to settings. "You want to have the English version or Japanese?"

"Doesn't matter."

Todoroki just shrugged and decided to put on the English version on instead of the Japanese. The movie was just a few minutes in and Bakugou looked to were Todoroki was sitting. He saw that Todoroki had his head resting in his palms.

"Do you even understand It" Bakugou sighed looking at the T.V.

"Yeah I do and you?" Todoroki asked forgetting that the blonde lived in America for a couple of years. A few seconds past and he just remembered. "Forget what I said." He said embarrassed.

"Oh,I just can't wait to be king!" Todoroki and Bakugou both sang along to the song. (A/N That song in the lion king is my favorite! I really like the Spanish version better though) By the end of the movie, Bakugou had fallen asleep. Todoroki didn't notice until the movie ended and he stood up to turn the CD player off. "Bakugou did you enjo-" Todoroki looked at Bakugou who look splendid.

"You fell asleep," Todoroki said his thoughts out loud. "Wonder if he could sleep here? I do have one extra room. No, he can sleep with me." After arguing with himself Todoroki finally decided that the blonde will sleep with him.

He walked up to the sleeping Bakugou and carried him bride-style towards his room. When he brought both of them there, he laid Bakugou on the bed and took off his clothing that he was wearing and putting new clothes on him. The red made sure that Bakugou would sleep soundly and peacefully. He then went to his room's bathroom and washed up. He grabbed a pair of boxers and a black tank top to sleep in.

He got on the bed trying his best not to disturb the blonde. He succeeded. He covered himself with the blanket including Bakugou. Before he went to sleep, he patted Bakugou's hair and kissed him on the forehead.