2. Unnecessary Moment (edited)

Apparently when I'm fixing things, it gets rid of comments?? but anyway read along.

-

Momo saw what was happening since her boyfriend was away from her now for some reason.

She knew that Todoroki still has small feelings for Bakugou, but she kept telling herself that he loved her more than he loved Bakugou. She knew that Todoroki stop liking Bakugou or so she thought. She was getting nervous just by watching those three leaving the room. She was starting to feel sad. What if he never liked her to begin with.

Now Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki were outside.

None of them have said a word yet or have thought about it. Every single one of them had a different thing to say to each other or thought.

Bakugou was at the right of Midoriya while Todoroki was on his left, and Midoriya was in the middle of the two. With both arms crossed.

It seems that all of them were feeling kind of awkward.

"I think I hear Momo calling my name," Todoroki said trying to leave.

Midoriya and Bakugou look at him. Todoroki was about to open the apartment door but was stopped by Midoriya.

"You're not going anywhere, Todoroki." Deku said forcefully.

Bakugou started walking away slowly, " Yeah. Deku is right you're not going anywhere because I am." Bakugou chuckled nervously while walking away.

"Bakugou you're not going anywhere either," Midoriya said with a stern voice.

Bakugou silently cursed under his breath. "Fucking Deku."

The blonde crossed his arms,"So why do we have to fucking be here?!" He shouted.

Midoriya just sighed, relief that one of the two had the guts to ask him why he wanted them outside.

"Look. you two are not talking to each other. I-i know a lot of stuff happened while Kacchan was away." He stopped. "So why don't you two start catching up?" The greened haired looked at the two with hope in his eyes.

"Kacchan talk about America and what you did there. What did you see, learned, or even better talk about the people you met." Midoriya said excited.

"So you were in America?" Todoroki asked Bakugou.

Bakugou just ignored his question and started asking Midoriya If he could leave. Todoroki was getting pissed that Bakugou wasn't paying attention to him.

"Listen to me!" He desperately yelled. That did the trick. Too well since it got the blondes attention and also Midoriya's.

Bakugou looked at him confused and then remembered what Todoroki said when he was talking to Deku.

Bakugou smirked,"Hmm, yeah I was in America. I met new people. I even had fun with some" Bakugou looked directly into Todoroki's eyes. A smirk was crawling up the blondes mouth," I also dated this guy for a year or so."

With that Todoroki snapped. He couldn't picture his Katsuki with someone else.

"Hey Midoriya, could you leave us alone." The red head asked but it sounded more like a command.

Midoriya knew what was going to happen next, he at least thought what was going to happen. He looked at Bakugou nervously and Bakugou looked at him the same way.

"Y-yeah I'll leave the both of you." Midoriya started walking towards the apartment door. " Please excuse me.." He said while closing the door behind him.

Todoroki sighed. Bakugou just looked at him, getting worried that he might do something. "So about this guy that you dated," Todoroki said pissed.

"Why the hell should I tell you about him. I only dated him for a while." Bakugou informed him.

'Kind of am still..' the blonde said to himself

"Katsuki you don't get it! I can't handle imagining you with somebody else! Someone else touching you. Holding you like I did back then. I can't stand it!"

"Now you fucking care about me!" Bakugou shouted without thinking. Those words shocked Todoroki and it also shocked the blonde.

"What do you mean?"

Bakugou just lets out a soft chuckle. " Don't 'what do you mean' me."

Todoroki just continued looking at him like he was crazy.

" Back then did you even care about me? Was I something that you could just play for a while and then throw away?"

"Why the hell do you think like that? No, you were not a toy! I really cared about you still do."

"Then why the fuck were you planning on going out with that Momo bitch? Why were you going after HER? Did I not satisfy you enough anymore?!"

Todoroki fell in silenced, he heard the pain in those words.

"Family reasons." Is all he could get out.

"That's all you could say?" Bakugou scoffed.

Todoroki just nodded.

"What a load of crap." The blonde annoyingly responded.

Bakugou started walking away from him.

"Wait! Katsuki!" Todoroki hurried where his ex was.

"I told you to call me by my surnam-"

Bakugou was cut off by something crashing into his body. He realized that Todoroki was hugging him from behind.

"I can't do that." Todoroki whispered in his ear," You don't know how much I missed you. You're scent, touch, and even warmth." He said while moving his hands around the blonde's torso.

His slim and warm body, it still felt the same. Like it did back then.

"STOP MESSING WITH ME! Let me go!"

Bakugou wasn't going to fall into the hands of the reds again and make that mistake where he was going to be abandoned once again. He didn't want that. No one does.

"Shouto..?" A voice coming from the other of the room said. Quickly, Todoroki let go of Bakugou in time since the person who called him was Yaoyorozu. They saw her look the opposite way of the hall and then where they were both standing.

Which gave them time to separate. Thankfully.

"There you are!" The ponytail girl cheered. She then looked at Bakugou," The others are waiting for you too, Bakugou." She cheerfully said but with a different tone then the one she used with Todoroki.

Bakugou also seemed to notice this little detail but didn't care. Yaoyorozu was walking to where Todoroki was and hugged his left arm. "I'll be there in a little bit. Bakugou and I have to finish our conversation first. " Todoroki give Yaoyorozu a kiss on her forehead as she let go of his arm and head inside with a smile and hope.

Once again the two of them were alone.

Bakugou was starting to go after Yaoyorozu but stopped. He turned and looked at Todoroki.

"What you just did to her was enough to prove to me that you still like her."With that Bakugou went inside leaving Todoroki outside where it's freezing cold.

Todoroki left yet again standing alone and with pained eyes.

Again. He felt like he fucked up.