Blue Lagoon

🍩
  "Why am I here?" You thought to yourself. I don't belong to parties so what in the h.ll made me think it was ok to get on a BOAT party.
     "Hey.. Y/N are you having a blast?" Your friend asks obviously drunk and can barely stand straight.
     "Have you found Grayson yet?" She said finally catching her balance.
     "No... Not yet." You respond upset.
     "Oh honey I'm sure you'll find him. Well I gotta go.. I'm meeting up with Jackson if ya know what I mean."
     "Enjoy yourself" you said with no enthusiasm.
     See there is a guy named Grayson that goes to your high school. You are both seniors and he is perfect. He gets decent grades, he is so sweet, and not to mention he plays football and is SUPER attractive. You have a huge crush on him but only Amanda, your best friend knows about it.
     You start walking around and stop when you get to the very end of the boat. You are leaning over the railing looking over at the dark, barely visible view.
     "Hey" you hear a voice say next to you.
    "Oh.. Hey Grayson!" You say looking over to him.
     "Whatcha doing?"
    "Not much.. Just avoiding the crowd."
     "Oh.. Not a party person?" He asks.
    "Nope.. Not at all." You respond.

     "Believe it or not... I'm not either."
  "Really?"
     "Yeah.. I mean I like football but I'm not about the attention. I hate it." He admits.
    "Wow.. I would have never guessed."
       "Actually I have something I want to ask you.."

    "FIIREEE EVERYONE GET OFF THE BOAT!!" someone screams.
     You look back to see a huge fire spreading all over the boat.

     "JUMP!" Grayson yells.
     You jump off along with everyone else and so does he.
   You both come up from the water and look around to see no one else.
     "Grayson.. What are we going to do?" Currently you are scared to death realizing you are in the middle of nowhere with only one person... Your crush.
     "Umm.. Let's just swim over there." He points to barely visible land. 
    "Alright" you say not very confident.
    After what feels like years of swimming you finally reach a piece of land. You crawl up the sand and lie down on your back out of breath.
      Grayson also climbs the land and lays down right next to you.
     "Grayson... I'm scared"

     "Me too" he says looking over at you.
       "So what was it you wanted to tell me."
      "Not important."
     "Oh come on.. I mean we are stuck here so.."
     .....
       "I like you" he finally blurted out.
            ...

        "Really?"

   "Yeah.. I know you probably don't care and you think I'm a total weirdo.."
    "Grayson... I like you too."
      "Oh" he says blushing with the biggest smile. 
     "Oh god he is so cute" you thought to yourself.
    Eventually without knowing you guys fell asleep. Hours later you wake up to the ocean water hitting your face.
     You start spitting the water out of your mouth and sit up. Grayson was no longer next to you making you wonder if he ditched you. You get up and start walking around when you see Gray drinking from a coconut.
    "Want one?"

   "Umm yeah sure..thanks" you say blushing.
     "So what should we do today? I mean we are going to be here a while.."
    "Why don't we go for a swim." You suggest.
    "Sounds good to me.. You know even though I'm stuck on an island doesn't mean I can't stay thick."
   "Oh my Lord.. You know what I'm going to start walking."
   "Where are you going?"
   "To look around.. Like you said.. We are going to be here a while."
      You guys adventure the island for a while and find nothing but a waterfall.
   "Wow.. This is picture perfect" you say in a gaze.
   "Do you wanna go for that swim now? It's getting pretty dark."
     "Yeah.. Sounds good" you say still in shock.

     GRAYSON'S POV: 
    I start walking towards the waterfall where Y/N wanted to swim. She looked so beautiful. I want her to be mine but I'm not sure if she wants a relationship with me.

   Y/N POV: 

    Wow.. This view is perfect. I wish I could stay here forever.. But I much rather be at home.
    Grayson then comes up next to you.
    "Should we skinny dip?  I mean these are the only clothes we have."
    "... I guess.. But turn around."
    "Ok"
    You start taking off your shirt and see Grayson staring.
    "GRAYSON!  I'M SERIOUS!"
   "Ok.. Ok.. Sorry" he says giggling.

     You get completely undressed and slowly walk into the water.
     "Ok you can turn around now" you say as your whole body is now underwater.
    You turn around as he approaches the water so that nothing is revealed. (If you know what I mean) 

    "Ok you're good." He says.
    You turn around and see his perfect body.
    "Whatcha staring at?" He asks while smiling.
    "Nothing.." You say walking further in the water with Grayson following behind.
     "Y/N?"

    "Yes?" You respond turning around.

   "I know this is bad timing and everything.. But I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend."
   You walk in closer to him holding his hands with your foreheads touching.
    "Of course"
🍩

HEY GUYS!! Idk why this one is centered weird...Well I'm not sure what to say about this one... I know it has its cringy parts because I personally cringed writing some of this. I know this story might seemed rushed but like I said my intention is to make a story for you guys to imagine and you can fill in the details. The next part will resume where it ended 😉 well.. I'm not sure what else to say except to stay happy and if you are going through rough times.. It'll get better.. Just like the twins say.. I know how it feels but it's true.. Time heals everything.. Don't give up on hope and remember to stay nice to one another... Try giving the next person you see a compliment.. It might just make their day.
I'll see you loves later.
Byee! 💙

_Succulent_<3