Don't Smile At Me

This is a new album made by Billie Eilish.. I LOVE HER MUSIC SO MUCH UGH. Anyways I'm going to take her lyrics and make mini imagines from them.
Hope you enjoy. You should check her music out IT IS AMAZING. And yes some of the titles are not capitalized on purpose. It's how she named her songs.
MY PERSONAL FAVS FROM THIS ALBUM ARE "watch" and "bellyache"

🍩

COPYCAT

"By the way.. You've been uninvited."

It is officially two weeks away from your wedding with Grayson. Your mother has always been a complete b*tch to you your whole life.. So you sent her a little card saying.. "By the way.. You are uninvited." With a request asking for your house key back.

(Oooo... B. Fight.)

idontwannabeyouanymore

"Show, never tell."

"I am going to give you the best anniversary gift ever." Grayson moans as he pulls your body close.
"Are you now?" You smirk. "I'm going to carry you up the stairs to our bedroom and throw you onto the bed while slowly undressing you and admiring your body. Then I'm.." "Uhh.. Instead of explaining, why don't you just show me." You wink as he bites his lips. He then picks you up and quickly brings you to the bed while laying you down and doing everything exactly like he promised.

my boy

"my boy loves his friends like I love my split ends and by that I mean...he cuts them off."

Grayson was utterly obsessed with you. He would and does anything for you at your request, no matter the cost. Ever since the 6 month mark of dating passed, he has been avoiding family gatherings and ignores most text messages from Aaron, Jack, Kian and so on and so forth. He even tends to diss Ethan, his twin brother just so he can spend more time with you. He hardly lets you do anything on your own whether it be cooking, running to the store for one thing, or even getting up to brush your teeth in the morning. You are in love with Grayson, but you think that he he took it too far when he decided to cut all contact with his best friends and his own brother.

watch

"my heart skips 8 beats at once."

It was finally the time. The time you were to walk down the aisle and marry the love of your life. Your heart was beating faster than Nicki Minaj can rap. *sorry had to
Why are you so nervous? You had been with Grayson for two years now and all you are doing is repeating a few words in front of a couple hundred people and kissing like you guys have always done. You interlocked arms with your best friend, due to the loss of your father as she was about to walk you down the aisle. The sound of melody from the piano inside the room played loud enough for you to hear it through the double doors. Your wedding planner then opened the doors revealing the standing guests and a very handsome man standing a far distance away. It was your cue to start walking. The two of you began walking and you noticed the tears of happiness rolling down Grayson's cheeks along with your mother who was standing by the bench in the front. Your heart rate was off the charts as you were slowly approaching Grayson and the pastor, alongside the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
Within seconds later, you had made it to the hands of your lover and your best friend took the bouquet from your sweaty palms and stood to the side.
The pastor started talking, but it was all a murmur to your ears because of how distracted you were by the beautiful sight in front of you. Your heart was finally making its way back to the normal speed and the rest of the wedding was absolutely perfect which led to an amazing night to end it all.
*if you know what I mean*