Couple 1

"Hwitaek hyung? Do you want to go get some coffee?"Hyojong asked.

He had been looking for his best friend and had found him on the couch scrolling through his phone.

"Sure. Sounds fun."

"Great let's go."

E'Dawn smiled before grabbing Hui's hand and pulling him out the door.

"Come on come on come on! Let's go before the other members want to join too!" E'Dawn chirped.

"Okay okay. Don't worry. The other's are probably to lazy to want to come with us anyway." Hui laughed.

As the two left the dorm, Wooseok and Kino walked out of the kitchen where they had heard everything.

"Yes!" Wooseok exclaimed silently jumping around.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because E'Dawn and Hui hyungs are going out!"

"They're just going to get coffee."

"My ship will sail. They will be the first couple in PENTAGON I swear."

"Well.... that does seem the most predictable... let's make a bet then. If Huidawn is the first couple, I'll pay you 23000 won and you'll to the same if they aren't."

"Deal."

~(Yeo) One hour later~

Jinholo: Hui, E'Dawn, where are you guys

Dawniemyfood: Coffee shop.

Hongseong: For an hour...

Huithat's myname: In our defense, we got really large coffees and cakes to eat

Jinholo: Okay well can you guys come home soon? We need to discuss some things

Yanangel: Just you four

Jinholo: No, everyone. It's just that everyone else is at the dorm already

Yeolo: Oh okay

Huithat's myname: We'll start heading home then

Dawniemyfood: Yup. See you guys in five

Hui and E'Dawn walked into the dorm to find Jinho pacing across the room.

"Um... Jinho?" Hui asked.

"Oh you're back! Okay let me call the rest in here. GUYS! HUI AND E'DAWN ARE HERE SO WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING!" Jinho yelled.

Hearing the urgency in Jinho's voice, all of the members filed into the room taking a seat wherever they could.

"So guys, I have called you in here because there is an announcement to be made." Jinho said fiddling with his fingers.

The other members besides Hongseok nodded signaling Jinho to continue.

"U-um.... y-you guys are r-really supportive o-of everything s-so I need to tell you that... um..." Jinho stuttered.

Hongseok stood up next to Jinho and took the latter's hand in his.

"I'll go first okay?" Hongseok said.

Jinho nodded while the rest of the members got an idea of what was happening.

"I hope you guys will support me when I say that I'm gay." Hongseok stated.

"A-and I am too. Hongseok is my boyfriend." Jinho said looking down.

"So obviously Jinho is mine." Hongseok smiled.

The others smiled hearing about their fellow members being in love.

"Of course we'll support you! Love is love right?" Hui exclaimed.

"Yeah! Besides, it's kinda obvious we're all gay here." Kino said.

"What do you mean? I'm not gay." Shinwon replied.

The room got quite for a second before everyone bursted into laughter at Shinwon's joke.

"That is the funniest thing I've ever heard." E'Dawns said holding his stomach.

"No seriously though, we're glad you guys found love." Yeo One said.

Hongseok and Jinho smiled before sitting with the rest of the members and watching some random television show. They also cuddled but made sure it was subtle so the others wouldn't notice. Wooseok also gave the money he owed Kino while conplaining about it to Yuto afterwards.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I love Jinhongseok so if you don't you can fight me. No I'm kidding I was just excited to start incorporating my ships in this story.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.

~Admin Jin