Yanone

Yeo One burst into his shared room with Yanan to see the other boy laying on his bed looking at his phone.

"Yanannie! Let's go on a date!"

"Sure! Where?"

"Let's go hiking!"

"Like that one To Do List we did?"

"Yup! But this time without the cameras following us."

"Okay. We can grab some food and go."

The two walked to the kitchen and grabbed the picnic basket from their triple date and filled it up with a blanket, food, and drinks. The two grabbed their phones and a polaroid camera before they left the dorm. The two went to a hiking trail that had a ton of greenery and began their little trek.

"Look at all the pretty flowers Yanan!"

"Wow! Look at that purple one!"

"Cute. Like you."

Yanan blushed at the statement while Yeo One just laughed and took Yanan's hand in his own. The two made their way up the trail slowly with their hands intertwined admiring the serene environment around them. All they could hear was the sounds of dirt under their feet and the birds chirping which to them, was perfect. There was a comfortable aura around the two even though nothing was said. When they reached a beautiful willow tree, they decided it was the perfect place to stop. The two slipped under the drooping branches and laid out the blanket that they had in their picnic basket. They ate their food that they had brought and laughed with each other when Yeo One pulled out the polaroid. He snapped pictures of themselves to remember this beautiful day forever.

"I'm really glad that I was able to do this with you Yanannie." Yeo One sighed putting away the polaroid in the basket with everything but the blanket.

"Me too Changgie."

Yeo One smiled at the fact Yanan used his real name before laying with Yanan on the blanket. The two looked up at the sky that peeked through the branches of the tree as Yanan pulled Yeo One closer so the shorter's head was lying on his chest. Yeo One hummed in contentment as Yanan stroked his hair and hummed a gentle tune. They stayed there for quite sometime, just enjoying their time alone together before the sun was getting low in the sky and they headed back to the dorm. They got back just in time to admire the sunset from their room's window before going to eat dinner.

At the end of the day, while Yanan was showering, Yeo One took the pictures he had taken today and slipped them into a little wooden box that held all his memories with Yanan. He smiled and latched the box before placing it back on the shelf where he and Yanan always put it. He then walked over to Yanan's bed and laid down where he fell asleep in Yanan's arms just a few minutes later.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: This was completely inspired by Yanone's To Do List (as mentioned) but sorry for any mistakes considering I typed this all in one sitting late at night. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

~Admin Jin