Lotte World

Animalspirit: Who's on right now

Yutoda: Me

Cute: Me

You'reinshin: Me too

Yutoda: Oh look the single squad

Cute: I'm bored

Animalspirit: We should go to Lotte World

Yutoda: That sounds fun

Cute: Someone should get the others

You'reinshin: I'll do it

Animalspirit: Great. We'll meet in the vans

4 people have logged off

Yuto, Wooseok, and Kino piled into one of the black vans waiting for the others to arrive. They were confused when Shinwon entered the car by himself but figured that the others must have gone in the other van. By the time the 4 boys arrived at Lotte World and got off, they realized that there wasn't another van with the other 6 members.

"Shinwon..." Yuto started.

"Yeah?" Shinwon asked.

"Where are the others?" Wooseok asked.

"...the others?.... oh..." Shinwon trailed off.

Kino face palmed while Yuto and Wooseok were shocked.

"HOW DID YOU FORGET THE OTHERS?" Yuto exclaimed.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Shinwon replied

"What were you doing while we were waiting for you in the car then?" Kino asked.

"Willing myself to get out of bed... and grabbing extra clothes." Shinwon said.

"Well, add this onto the list of where Shinwon screwed up." Wooseok sighed.

"I have such a long list already." Yuto replied.

"Let's hope the others don't get mad when they find out we went to Lotte World without them." Kino said.

"If they do, we'll just blame it on Shinwon." Yuto shrugged.

"What?!" Shinwon excalimed.

"You can't say what, you said you would tell the others and never did so it's your fault." Wooseok replied.

Shinwon stayed quiet realizing that they had a point and followed the other three into the theme park.

Riding several coasters and buying fun little souvenirs, the 4 boys had a lot of fun despite Shinwon's screwup. They even posted a picture on their Instagram to show their fans the excitement they had.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: The triple date chapter is coming up and then possibly a new couple chapter!

~Admin Jin