Triple Date

Hue: So... where should we go for the triple date

Weirdo: And when

Redstone: Let's go around 6 pm

Yeolo: Picnic by the Han River maybe

Jinholo: That works. I know this little area that's really pretty by the river

Yanangel: Perfect we'll meet at the front at 5:45 then

Hue: K

6 people have logged off

At 5.45, the six met up at the front door of their dorm ready to head out. Hongseok had a large picnic basket full of food he and Jinho had prepared while the Yanone and Huidawn couples all had blankets. They took a van to the Han River where Jinho led them to spot he had been talking about. It was surrounded by trees on three sides and the fourth side had the river. They laid two of the five blankets that had brought on the ground to sit on as Jinho and Hongseok pulled out food.

"This place is really pretty Jinho, how did you find it?" Hui asked looking around.

"I actually found it from the other side. I was wandering through the trees on the other side of the river to clear my mind when I found this place. Just wait until dark, it'll look even prettier with the stars." Jinho replied.

The other five nodded before digging into the food laid out and talking about random things. Afterwards, they decided to sit by the banks of the river with some music playing to relax and breathe after their schedules. When it was time for the sunset, Jinho gathered everyone to lay on the blankets and watch the sky turn colors.

"You guys have to see this! The sunset is beautiful here." Jinho exclaimed.

The six laid on the blankets with their boyfriend each pair sharing a blanket to keep them warm. As the sky became darker, the boys watched in amazement at the twinkling stars that decorated the sky. Each couple cuddled close to each other for warmth feeling safe in each other's arms. Each pair of boys shared the occasional kiss when the others weren't looking until they had to get up and head back to the dorm.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Now that award votings are happening, there's so much shade being thrown... specifically between ARMY and EXO-L. It honestly makes me sad since I'm multi-fandom including ARMY and EXO-L. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

~Admin Jin