Couple 5

Yutoda has logged on

You'reinshin has logged on

Yutoda: Shinwon, has you and your idiot self fixed things with Kino yet

You'reinshin: Yup

Yutoda: So you two are a couple

You'reinshin: ...no

Yutoda: Are you f-

7 people have logged on

Hue: Shinwon, can you hurry up and confess to Kino already

Weirdo: Why is it taking you so long

Animalspirit: You two should've gotten together by now

Yanangel: MAN UP AND ASK THE BOY OUT 

Yeolo: SERIOUSLY THOUGH

Jinholo: I swear if you don't I will kick you so hard you'll fly to America

You'reinshin: Well how should I confess

Redstone: Do you want cliche or not

You'reinshin: I don't know

Animalspirit: Let's go cliche. He already loves you anyway so make it sweet

Hue: Just take him out on a walk under the moonlight at the park and confess to him there

You'reinshin: That sounds good

9 people have logged off

Later that evening, Shinwon dressed a little nicer than usual and went to Kino's door.

"Kino?"

"Shinwon?" Kino asked opening the door.

"Would you like to come with me on a walk?"

"Um sure. Just give me a minute to get ready."

Shinwon nodded and waited for Kino to come out of his room. He soon emerged dressed in a white sweater and black skinny jeans with black converse.

"Let's go."

Shinwon took his hand and led him out the door to the park nearby as Kino's cheeks flushed pink at the contact. They walked to a section of the park Shinwon knew had a beautiful pathway. They walked for a while the moonlight as their guide until Shinwon stopped in front of a weeping willow tree. He pulled away some branches to let Kino pass before going under himself. He took a hold of both of Kino's hands and looked at the smaller's eyes. 

"Hyunggu, I know that I'm an idiot and that I can't see the obvious but I do know that I love you. I love how you accept my idiocy and still manage to love me. I want to be with you for a long time and I hope you accept when I ask, will you be my boyfriend?"

Kino was stunned.He hadn't been expecting this but he was ecstatic. 

"Yes. YES I'LL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Kino exclaimed hugging Shinwon.

Shinwon hugged back and gave Kino a small kiss before intertwining their hands and heading back to the dorm.

Back at the dorm, Wooseok and Hui were looking out the window to see if Shinwon's confession had been successful. So when the two see Shinwon and Kino kiss before they come in, the boys freak out and tell the rest of the members who are glad that Shinwon has finally asked Kino out.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: There has been too many comebacks lately.. I can't keep up. SEVENTEEN's CLAP is killing me as well as MONSTA X's DRAMARAMA and SUPER JUNIOR's BLACK SUIT.

~Admin Jin