Couple 2

Woonderful: Does anyone know where Jinhongseok are

Yutoda: They're on a date

Yanangel: *Jackson's voice*

Yeolo: Cute

Kinonot: Goals 

You'reinshin: Yanone right? Cause I agree

Kinonot: Yesss I can ship them together with you

You'reinshin: 100% let's do it

Yutoda: Oh btw, has anyone noticed the weird atmosphere between Huidawn lately

Yeolo: I have. They're unnaturally quiet and haven't been doing much skinship

Yanangel: Do you guys think it had to do with the chat a few days ago

Kinonot: That would make sense but I think it's cause the chat opened their eyes to how they actually feel about each other

You'reinshin: That's probably it. If they didn't actually like each other, they wouldn't care about the skinship and continue doing it

Woonderful: We should finally get them together

Yutoda: Wouldn't it be better to get them to stop being awkward with each other

Woonderful: Well they both could happen at the same time

Yeolo: Guys, Jinhongseok is back. Let's get them to help us

Kinonot: K

Everyone has logged off

The six members walked past Huidawn's room where both members were sleeping. They walked into the living room to see Hongseok helping Jinho take off his coat and hang it up.

"Oh my gosh that was so cute!" Kino exclaimed.

"Um... thanks?" Jinho replied.

"Besides the actual relationship goals you two are, we need your help." Yeo One said.

"With what?" Hongseok asked.

"Huidawn." Yuto replied.

"Are you guys talking about how they have been so awkward with each other lately?" Jinho asked.

"Exactly. We need to fix their friendship and Wooseok hopes to get a relationship out of it as well." Shinwon said.

Jinho and Hongseok nodded their heads and thought for a moment before coming up with an idea on what to do with Huidawn. Yanan and Yeo One were to get E'Dawn to help them with some dance moves at the studio while Wooseok and Yuto were to drag Hui there for a leader emergency the staff needed him for. Afterwards, they would lock two in the studio until they made up. They had thought it was cliche but as long as it works, it wouldn't really matter.

"Come on hyung! It must be important if they need the leader out of all of us." Wooseok said pulling Hui.

"I'm coming! But why didn't they email me like usual?" Hui wondered.

"It was probably an emergency and needed you last second." Yuto lied.

Hui thought nothing of the issue and continued to head to the studio where the other 2 boys were leading him. Walking into the studio, he was surprised to see no one there besides a note saying wait here. Turning around to ask the two youngers, Hui finds that they had snuck out and closed the door. Hui just sighed before laying on the floor deciding to wait and find out what's going on.

"So what do you need help with?" E'Dawn said following the Yanone duo.

"We'll show you the part when we get there." Yeo One replied.

Continuing to follow the '96 line, E'Dawn walked into the studio where he found himself face to face with Hui. After staring for a few seconds, the two turned hearing the sound of a lock clicking. Facing each other once again, the two were silent until a yell from outside broke the tension.

"JUST MAKE UP ALREADY!" Jinho's voice shouted.

"AND MAKE OUT TOO!" Wooseok screamed.

A loud smack was heard right after his statement.

"Ow! Yuto! Why did you do that?!" Wooseok whines.

"Not the priority Wooseok!" Yuto hisses.

Hui and E'Dawn chuckled at their dongsangs' behavior before Hui spoke first. 

"They're right you know. We really need to fix this. I miss you." Hui said before turning flustered at the last sentence while E'Dawn smiled.

"I-I mean... I miss your face? W-wait that didn't come out right either.... I-I-I m-miss yo-" Hui rambled before getting cut off by a pair of lips on his.

"I missed you too Hwitaek." E'Dawn said after pulling away seeing a red Hui. "You're more to me than a best friend. I love you. A lot and these days with this awkward tension between us has been killing me. I've finally realized just how much I want you to be mine."

"I-I love you too! I really missed you Hyojong and I want to call you mine too!"

"Boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends." 

E'Dawn smiled before pulling Hui into another kiss which lasted longer this time. Hui wrapped his arms around E'Dawn's neck while E'Dawn's arms went around Hui's waist pulling each other close. After a while, the two pulled back and intertwined their hands opening the door for seven bodies to fall on to the floor while Yanan stood behind trying to conceal his laughter helping Yeo One up who was at the top of the heap. The other 6 scrambled to get up and looked at Huidawn expecting a reaction.

"Well, we've made up now... oh and Hui's my boyfriend now." E'Dawn said raising their intertwined hands.

Hui blushed while the others cheered knowing more relationships were starting.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Did anyone see the ASMR Live video PENTAGON did for Like This? Everyone was so into it while poor Yanan looked like he was contemplating life. And I couldn't hear Yuto when his turn came... I loved it though. Those lovable dorks I can't.

Anyway, vote and comment if you all enjoyed!

~Admin Jin