Movie Night

Weirdo: GUYS WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING

Cute: Like what

Redstone: Well it's snowing really hard outside so we can't really go out

Jinholo: What about a movie night then

Animalspirit: That sounds fun! We can all sit around in the living room and watch tons of movies with snacks 

Hue: Okay. Everyone gather in the living room then

10 people have logged off

After everyone logged off, Jinho and Hongseok went to make popcorn, gather candy, chips, and drinks. Hui and E'Dawn helpd carry all the food to the living room coffee table where Kino, Wooseok, and Yuto were looking at the different movies to watch. Shinwon just watched as the three maknaes argued over what movies to choose while Yanan and Yeo One grabbed blankets for everyone. When the bickering over movies finally ended, everyone spread out in the living room. Yanan and Yeo One were together on a large beanbag from their room with a thick, fluffy blanket draped over them. Kino was leaning his head on Shinwon's shoulder as a blanket covered their laps while Hui and E'Dawn cuddled up with each other next to them a blanket covering their shoulders. Yuto and Wooseok layed on the floor with Yuto practically laying on top of Wooseok as a large blanket kept them warm. Jinho and Hongseok were laying on the loveseat with Hongseok's arms wrapped around Jinho's small frame resting on his chest. As like everyone else, they had a blanket to warm them up as the movies played. With a total of three movies to watch, the night went past quickly as well as the snacks. When all that remained of the food was empty bottles and bowls, they each began falling asleep. Jinho ended up falling asleep cuddled into Hongseok who carried him into their room after bidding goodnight to everyone else. Yanan was half-asleep when he and Yeo One left to their room clinging onto the shorter mumbling in Chinese. Both Kino and Shinwon had fallen asleep so Yuto smacked Shinwon awake before dragging a sleepy Wooseok to their room before the other slept on the floor. Shinwon carried Kino into their room while Hui and E'Dawn cleaned up everything before going to bed as well.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: So I'm back (with a really short chapter) and I wanted to write a (hopefully) really fluffy chapter to lift some spirits. It will take time for all of us to accept what has happened but when we think of Jonghyun, we should think of all the things he's done, times he's made us smile, and the fact that he's happy now. Please take care everyone!

~Admin Jin