Wooto

Wooseok entered his room with Yuto to find the other on their bed reading a Japanese book. Technically, their bed was just the two separate bed pushed together but it works.

"Hey Yuto, do you want to go out and do something?"

"That sounds like fun but what should we do?"

"Well, Jinho and Hongseok told me about the place by the Han River they went to that day we went to Lotte World so we can go there and relax for the day..."

"That seems great. Why don't we meet at the front door in 10 minutes?"

"Okay."

Yuto got up from the bed and began moving around the room to pack a small backpack while Wooseok left the room to grab food, blankets, and towels. Yuto emerged from the room with his backpack making sure he grabbed his phone, speakers, and swimming suits for both him and his boyfriend. Wooseok approached the boy and took the other's hand in his before walking out of the door to the river spot. It took a while but by following Jinho and Hongseok's directions exactly, the two made it there getting lost only once.

"Wow..." Yuto trailed off.

"I didn't think it would be so pretty and peaceful."

Yuto turned to his boyfriend and watched as the other laid the blanket on the ground before sitting next to the younger. The two pulled out dishes of food and the speaker Yuto had brought to just relax with each other. Somehow, while they were eating, Yuto ended up laying his head on Wooseok's lap as Wooseok occasionally gave him blueberries to eat.

"You know, I brought our swimsuits so we can go swimming later."

Wooseok only hummed and popped a blueberry into his mouth before nodding.

"That sounds like a good idea."

The two ended up splashing each other with water more than actually swimming but they had fun. They got out of the river later completely soaked so they laid out on the blanket to dry off before changing back into their clothes. Later into the afternoon, the two were laying next to each other on the blanket, completely dry, and staring at the clouds that decorated the sky.

"I'm really glad that we got to do this." Wooseok sighed.

"Me too. I'm always happy to spend time with you."

"I will take you out on more dates soon. I promise."

"Well then I look forward to that."

Wooseok turned to look at Yuto before capturing the other's lips in a soft, sweet kiss.